Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2011, 08:41 AM   #21
Nidgit
Love me sexy
Adamantium Plus Member

Now, now TS25 . . . This is the market research thread. The sh!t stirring thread is here http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=120317.
Old 08-16-2011, 08:50 AM   #22
testsubject25
Birds of Prey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nidgit View Post
Now, now TS25 . . . This is the market research thread. The sh!t stirring thread is here http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=120317.
Oh I agree fully, but this isn't the "I'm going to tell you why you should have enjoyed your experience" thread, either, lol. I'm pretty sure that's in the same thread you linked.
Old 08-16-2011, 08:50 AM   #23
Mr. Kennedy
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
I haven't got my box either but your basing everything on a box? I think your only allowed 1 minus anyways per person.
I gave -2 cause they are two separate things also my hate for ARH stems from a garage kit (two purchases) I had trouble with him about. He got really sh!tty about the situation
Old 08-16-2011, 08:53 AM   #24
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Kennedy View Post
I gave -2 cause they are two separate things also my hate for ARH stems from a garage kit (two purchases) I had trouble with him about. He got really sh!tty about the situation
Well in that case I guess peeps who bought multiple pieces gets additional points too?

So we must be +11 points now right?
Old 08-16-2011, 08:55 AM   #25
Nidgit
Love me sexy
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by testsubject25 View Post
Oh I agree fully, but this isn't the "I'm going to tell you why you should have enjoyed your experience" thread, either, lol. I'm pretty sure that's in the same thread you linked.
Point taken. I have a feeling this thread is going to be about as productive as that unproductive thing that wasn't very productive
Old 08-16-2011, 09:01 AM   #26
testsubject25
Birds of Prey

Quote:
Point taken. I have a feeling this thread is going to be about as productive as that unproductive thing that wasn't very productive
well that other one should be mod killed today, and maybe it will be back to business!
Old 08-16-2011, 09:07 AM   #27
dechirico7
The Flash

Received Cleopatra AP 2 of 50
Beautiful statue in person.
I can tell Araholm spent a lot of time painting these pieces. Great paint application, shading etc. Her skin tone is just gorgeous. I also like that they are willing to do small tweaks to customize the statues just for you. I thought it was great that ARH was willing to let you choose between a black or gold outfit. He was also open about hearing critiques on the statue at the time it was being digitally sculpted. +3

Wait for box -1
If the production pieces are out, shouldn't we have our boxes by now? Supposedly we have been kept up to date on the boxes....if so, I never received any information.

Cleopatra came with a loose leg, which I fixed and never complained about. You didn't see me attacking anyone. -1

Attitude received from Araholm lately due to one simple box question post. -1

That should put me at 0. I want to stay neutral. Great pieces but horrible communication from the company.

Old 08-16-2011, 09:09 AM   #28
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechirico7 View Post
Received Cleopatra AP 2 of 50
Beautiful statue in person.
I can tell Araholm spent a lot of time painting these pieces. Great paint application, shading etc. Her skin tone is just gorgeous. I also like that they are willing to do small tweaks to customize the statues just for you. I thought it was great that ARH was willing to let you choose between a black or gold outfit. He was also open about hearing critiques on the statue at the time it was being digitally sculpted. +1

Wait for box -1
If the production pieces are out, shouldn't we have our boxes by now? Supposedly we have been kept up to date on the boxes....if so, I never received any information.

Cleopatra came with a loose leg, which I fixed and never complained about. You didn't see me attacking anyone. -1

Attitude received from Araholm lately due to one simple box question post. -1

so you scored it a zero?

11 points still
Old 08-16-2011, 09:11 AM   #29
dechirico7
The Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
so you scored it a zero?

11 points still
Yep. That is what it said.
Old 08-16-2011, 09:15 AM   #30
testsubject25
Birds of Prey

Quote:
I bought a sandwich the other day. It looked a little like Arahom and tasted delicious + 1
Now THAT belongs in the other thread!
Closed Thread