Any update for Mario on Yoshi?

Thanks
KELPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 06:32 PM   #72
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Have F4F ever considered TwinBee?

You guys did a great job on Pacman, and TwinBee would be similarly colorful characters. In fact, F4F does these types of characters very well in general. Do you have rights to sell in Japan? Obviously TwinBee is much more popular there, but there are Western fans as well.

Also, have I suggested Asura before (from Asura's Wrath)?
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 12:36 PM   #73
jinkazama
Cobra Command

A Special Request For First 4 Figures

Hey Chockles, if you're reading this, can you guys at First 4 Figures PLEASE make a 1/4 Devil Jin Tekken statue, aside from Jin himself, Devil Jin is the only other Tekken character I want to see get made into a 1/4 statue[although i'm very interested to see how Tekken 3 Yoshimitsu turns out ]So PLEASE take into consideration my special request Chockles, as Devil Jin would make a great companion statue for the 1/4 Jin Kazama statue.Thanks!
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 04:41 AM   #74
First4Figures
First 4 Figures
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
Have F4F ever considered TwinBee?

You guys did a great job on Pacman, and TwinBee would be similarly colorful characters. In fact, F4F does these types of characters very well in general. Do you have rights to sell in Japan? Obviously TwinBee is much more popular there, but there are Western fans as well.

Also, have I suggested Asura before (from Asura's Wrath)?
I used to play Twinbee all the time As always, if theres enough support for this we will always look into it. Feel free to create a poll in our collectors club to drive interest.
First4Figures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 04:42 AM   #75
First4Figures
First 4 Figures
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
Hey Chockles, if you're reading this, can you guys at First 4 Figures PLEASE make a 1/4 Devil Jin Tekken statue, aside from Jin himself, Devil Jin is the only other Tekken character I want to see get made into a 1/4 statue[although i'm very interested to see how Tekken 3 Yoshimitsu turns out ]So PLEASE take into consideration my special request Chockles, as Devil Jin would make a great companion statue for the 1/4 Jin Kazama statue.Thanks!
I'm reading this and I do know you been asking for this for a long time. However the TEKKEN line really needs the support to continue. We cant promise anything but we doing what we can for the line.
Old 06-05-2017, 08:08 AM   #76
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by First4Figures View Post
I'm reading this and I do know you been asking for this for a long time. However the TEKKEN line really needs the support to continue. We cant promise anything but we doing what we can for the line.
Hi, Chockles.First, thanks a lot for responding to my message, I greatly appreciate it.I just want to ask, when will we see a teaser pic of the 1/4 Tekken 3 Yoshimitsu statue?Cheers!
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 04:55 PM   #77
CBro
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by First4Figures View Post
How is law doing in that regards?
Also you NEED to get out King before anymore characters go on previous order, I skipped Jin because I don't have king yet

Edit: and I'm positive people have skipped law for the same reason
CBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 12:54 PM   #78
First4Figures
First 4 Figures
Producer

No problem. Yoshimitsu will come once King is out to the public for review and the public gets to see in hand pics and vid. Plus Jin needs to be in deep production before we tackle the next in line.

You may or may not know, Law is on PAUSE until the above happens. The entire line needs support from Tekken and non Tekken fans. Awareness is important hence why we want to see some out first before deciding the fate of the line.

Theres been a lot of feedback and discussion in the group about this, but ultimately support needs to be there. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
Hi, Chockles.First, thanks a lot for responding to my message, I greatly appreciate it.I just want to ask, when will we see a teaser pic of the 1/4 Tekken 3 Yoshimitsu statue?Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBro View Post
How is law doing in that regards?
Also you NEED to get out King before anymore characters go on previous order, I skipped Jin because I don't have king yet

Edit: and I'm positive people have skipped law for the same reason
Old 11-22-2019, 01:13 PM   #79
Zolos
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Hey F4F, if you reading this: We need a Kaim Argonar Statue from Lost Odyssey.

I saw on F4F on 19.01.2018 that you consider to make Kaim Argonar. https://www.first4figures.com/blog/t...t-odyssey.html

This would be an instant buy for me.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Kaim.Argonar.full.893201.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	279.5 KB
ID:	127093  
Zolos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2020, 07:45 PM   #80
First4Figures
First 4 Figures
Producer

Hey guys! We are excited to be returning here to the Statue Forum, and will be posting much much more frequently from now. As such, if anyone has any questions they’d like to ask, please feel free to post them in this thread once again!