Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 04-12-2018, 02:04 AM   #11
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiasrosas212 View Post
People will still cancel regardless, and it’s a shame, it’s unhealthy for the hobby.
Yes but not in the same volume within or across products.

Consumers are fickle. Can you imagine if people couldn't cancel? Statues wouldn't get made because people wouldn't buy.
The risk and responsibility fall on the company. PCS's entire existence had relied on 2 licenses and the same basic customer pool. When your customers are all the same and ordering thousands of your product that isn't an indicator of how awesomely successful you have become. It's a business liability. And you'd sure better deliver before they lose interest.

But yes people will still cancel. As a company if you can't withstand it then you have made poor choices.
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 06:08 AM   #12
Darth Vader
Birdman

Since December, PCS replied to me by email only once! I got a partial refund for 1 order, and got the impression that you get rid of the problem at this moment. I am still waiting for 1 refund and 2 gift cards though. And now this sad event sounds like an opportunity to justify the whole situation. I'm sure I am not alone here. I won't even talk about the NRD thing.

I am just desperate because my economic situation is very bad, $500 suddenly became a huge amount for me. And I can tell you there was more than one day I was thinking about this money I want to get back. I am sure this can happen to anyone. I can eat and pay my rent now so I won't complain more. But at the same time, it's difficult to be ignored when someone just have to push one button to give me the refund I asked and the gift card you promised to me.

Even if I am doing better in the future, I won't buy again from PCS. And the joke is it used to be my favourite collectibles company... I have been a toy and a statue lover for more than 20 years and I NEVER was ignored by anyone when it comes to customer service. Don't push it too far please.
Darth Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 04:06 PM   #13
wizardjones
Statue Forum MacDaddy

If that person is hurt, I wish them well and hope their recovery is speedy.
wizardjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 06:01 PM   #14
samhain81
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilver View Post
When
Are
The
Remaining
Shao
Kahn
1:4
Shipping
???

Thats all id like to know!

Cant get an answer or reply from anyone at PCS customer service, how does this company function honestly
I am in the exact same boat. I Was one of the first to pay for my shipping end of December. Horrible treatment, and still no reply after four weeks. Once my Cyborgs ship, whenever that is, I'm officially done with them. Can't be flinging money around to a company where I still have to chase them for what I've paid for. It happened with Lui Kang where I waited months for my order after many consumers had theirs already. I emailed them and they legitimately forgot to ship my order (still can't believe that), and now Shao Kahn. I'm not waiting for a third time.
samhain81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 04:17 PM   #15
COI

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Yes but not in the same volume within or across products.

Consumers are fickle. Can you imagine if people couldn't cancel? Statues wouldn't get made because people wouldn't buy.
The risk and responsibility fall on the company. PCS's entire existence had relied on 2 licenses and the same basic customer pool. When your customers are all the same and ordering thousands of your product that isn't an indicator of how awesomely successful you have become. It's a business liability. And you'd sure better deliver before they lose interest.

But yes people will still cancel. As a company if you can't withstand it then you have made poor choices.
Agreed.

This is the problem with a business model that depends on pre-order cash flow.

People can be as fickle as they want if they're willing to uphold their end of the deal and eat deposits. NRDs are free money for these companies, so fickleness shouldn't really be an issue ideally, nor should returning 90% of people's money on a product they haven't yet shipped. But that would require organization.

As collectors, we would all do ourselves a tremendous favor in the long run if we stopped pre-ordering, but that'll never happen.
COI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 04:36 PM   #16
Quicksilver
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by samhain81 View Post
I am in the exact same boat. I Was one of the first to pay for my shipping end of December. Horrible treatment, and still no reply after four weeks. Once my Cyborgs ship, whenever that is, I'm officially done with them. Can't be flinging money around to a company where I still have to chase them for what I've paid for. It happened with Lui Kang where I waited months for my order after many consumers had theirs already. I emailed them and they legitimately forgot to ship my order (still can't believe that), and now Shao Kahn. I'm not waiting for a third time.
I also paid immediately when they sent the request, so much for people who pay first get their orders shipped first, thats clearly just a lie to get people to pay as soon as possible

it just amazes me how awful this company is, completing IGNORING paying customers after they've waited YEARS for a product that looks WORSE than what they advertised at preorder stage? they are wrong in so many ways, and who pays for it, the customer! If PCS goes under, which they deserve to do based on their performance as a company, they have absolutely nobody to blame but themselves, one of the worst statue companies to ever exist, and if it wasnt clear already im done with them too, this is my last purchase, thats why I just want to get it over with so I can move on and forget all about PCS, but of course now I have no idea when OR IF my statue will even ship because this company is complete radio silence ghost town, like seriously how can they think this is acceptable? and then the buyer has no way of even filing a claim or protecting themselves because all the payments were made 1-2 years ago way past the point of filing claims (if it wasnt I would have done so already) PCS is very good at screwing people and protecting their own ass, not good at anything else
Quicksilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 05:17 PM   #17
rcaido
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilver View Post
I also paid immediately when they sent the request, so much for people who pay first get their orders shipped first, thats clearly just a lie to get people to pay as soon as possible

it just amazes me how awful this company is, completing IGNORING paying customers after they've waited YEARS for a product that looks WORSE than what they advertised at preorder stage? they are wrong in so many ways, and who pays for it, the customer! If PCS goes under, which they deserve to do based on their performance as a company, they have absolutely nobody to blame but themselves, one of the worst statue companies to ever exist, and if it wasnt clear already im done with them too, this is my last purchase, thats why I just want to get it over with so I can move on and forget all about PCS, but of course now I have no idea when OR IF my statue will even ship because this company is complete radio silence ghost town, like seriously how can they think this is acceptable? and then the buyer has no way of even filing a claim or protecting themselves because all the payments were made 1-2 years ago way past the point of filing claims (if it wasnt I would have done so already) PCS is very good at screwing people and protecting their own ass, not good at anything else
Man seem like you have had a really bad experience with PCS. So far so good with me, i got my Conan Tuesday which was my first PCS & was the first time i got a flawless statue from any company. Getting Zangief Monday, & i have Rambo on pre-order.

I have always got a reply to my questions in a day or 2. The only time they didn't reply was when that person Aurora got an accident. Was wondering why Conan didn't ship despite it saying shipped. I was a bit irked with that but 2 weeks later i got Conan.

What statue are you trying to get a refund for? Have you tried transferring it to someone else who might want it?
rcaido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 05:32 PM   #18
Quicksilver
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcaido View Post
Man seem like you have had a really bad experience with PCS. So far so good with me, i got my Conan Tuesday which was my first PCS & was the first time i got a flawless statue from any company. Getting Zangief Monday, & i have Rambo on pre-order.

I have always got a reply to my questions in a day or 2. The only time they didn't reply was when that person Aurora got an accident. Was wondering why Conan didn't ship despite it saying shipped. I was a bit irked with that but 2 weeks later i got Conan.

What statue are you trying to get a refund for? Have you tried transferring it to someone else who might want it?
dont even get me started on when PCS shipped my mileena statue to some school on the other end of my city instead of to my home address (I have no idea where they get this random schools address) and I had to stress like crazy trying to track it down, then when I eventually did I had to drive all over my city to pick it up, and PCS did not give a crap whatsoever that they did this to a customer

Im not trying to get a refund, Im just trying to find out when my shao khan klassic 1:4 will ship, others have had theirs for a month already and I cant even get a single reply from PCS as to when mine will ship
Quicksilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 07:23 PM   #19
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Hi is anyone getting email replies from pcs not for refund, just normal CS stuff like address change for shipping invoice. All my invoice had the old address as they were all paid 1 to 2 years back I just want them to send me a new invoice with the updated addrsss but can’t get an email response other than the initial auto acknowledgement. This used to be very quick I get the updated invoice in a day or two but I can’t get any responses lately

How backed up are they?
gagaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 07:38 PM   #20
joyfi2
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I think they are very backed up right now. Im still waiting to hear from them too.
joyfi2 is offline   Reply With Quote