Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 02-18-2022, 09:23 AM   #21
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Man... I purchesed Kingdome Hearts bundle of games, all three of them. They were something called Claud games that you played online...

As soon as i tried to play, it gave this error all the time that ''your connection is not fast enough'' and then the game crashed in my all attempts of playing... I don't know what kind of super fast internets, you Americans have but it seems it way exceeds my internet... So the game was unplayable in my country, it seems. I contacted nintendo and asked for a refund. They accepted it just for this once, if i get any other Claud games and they don't work, i'm screw... Forever Stuck with it. :/ So there is no way, i purches any other Claud games.

My Switch's country is America btw, so i can have axcess to nintendo store, so i asked as well, this is not somekind of crime, right ? nintendo worker said nothing... Just changed the subject... xD If i select Turkey as my Switch's country, i don't have axcess to nintendo store so i have no other choise. (:
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2022, 11:17 AM   #22
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

I got 4 physical games:

Lets get physical, physical. (:

Pokemon: Archeus
Super Mario 3D + Browser's Fury
Cadence of Hyrul: Cyrpt of Necrodancer featuring the Legend of Zelda Necrodancer huh ? sounds like a good alternative to your awarage Necromancer. (:
Monster Hunter: Rise
Old 07-01-2022, 05:08 AM   #23
KolinF
Doh!

Honestly, there are many ways to make money today, but it could be a great help. Anyway, I also like to play different games and I have recently found deep stone crypt destiny 2 where you will also be able to find a game and play on this one. It is also possible to create games on them. Similarly, if you have an interest in online games, it would be interesting for you. Do not put it off until later, just open the link and start having fun in this particular way.
KolinF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2023, 06:01 AM   #24
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

I got some new Switch games after a very long time, i am not sure how long, may be a year.

Pokemon: Scarlet
Metroid Prime -Remastered-
Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Old 12-24-2023, 04:32 AM   #25
Bill Lehecka
Statue Forum MacDaddy

So this is a fun one... And I don't know where else to post this so I'll post it here. My brother-in-law got me Metroid Dread for Christmas. I have wanted to play Metroid Dread for a while, and my wife told him to get that for me. What both didn't realize is that I bought Metroid Dread last year already when it went on digital sale. My wife came up to me a few days before Christmas and asked about it and I told her "Yeah, I got it last year...." She was apologetic because she told my brother-in-law to get that for me, but told me to be cool about it when I got it this weekend and I could just return it. I figured I could use the gift card I got back to grab something like a Meta Quest 2 or something, as I have some gift cards from Best Buy I can redeem...

So here's the kicker... He got it for me as a Digital Download Code he bought off of Amazon.... So not only can't I be like "Yeah, I already have this." for fear of embarrassing him, I can't even return it because it's a digital freakin' code. It's almost impossible to sell it online unless you either A) want to attract some person who will be trying to scam you and B) people who think you yourself are a terrible scammer.

Good grief.

So yeah, if anyone would like to purchase a digital downloadable copy of Metroid Dread, send me a note and I can arrange that. LOL
Bill Lehecka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2024, 08:01 PM   #26
Juhaz
Doh!

My favs:

1. Snowrunner/Mudrunner - These games are so addictive my god, since I travel a lot, I'm constantly finding myself doing runs while on the train, plane and coach.
2. Shin Megami Tensei V - Pokemon, if it was made by competent developers and Grimdark.
3. Dragon Quest 11 - No introduction needed, the king of feel good JRPGs. The English dub is totally bants as well.
4. Astral Chain - Best action game on the Switch, edging out Bayonetta. If you are fan of mecha as well filled with easter eggs, especially Evangelion ones.
5. Hand of Fate 2 - Closest thing I've played in a video game that feels like a Tabletop RPG. It's absolutely brutal though. It is a tabletop RPG so enjoy dice rolls utterly destroying you.
Juhaz is offline   Reply With Quote