Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 08-03-2017, 07:25 PM   #1271
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by VindictvePotato View Post
Straight up.
Yeah. I think that's it. Folks that are flexin' get a warning that their flex plan has been changed. Folks paying straight up may get one from the first batch, if there are multiple batches. Also, they may not get a notice at all, since I believe it will still be released during the estimated time range.
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 07:32 PM   #1272
VindictvePotato
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbarian View Post
Yeah. I think that's it. Folks that are flexin' get a warning that their flex plan has been changed. Folks paying straight up may get one from the first batch, if there are multiple batches. Also, they may not get a notice at all, since I believe it will still be released during the estimated time range.
Yeah. I checked on it with them. They're postponing to Sept. Mine, at least. Wound up buying the Bust. So I'm looking forward to getting that in hand.
VindictvePotato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 07:35 PM   #1273
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by VindictvePotato View Post
Yeah. I checked on it with them. They're postponing to Sept. Mine, at least. Wound up buying the Bust. So I'm looking forward to getting that in hand.
Excellent. Thanks for the update on your sitch.
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 05:42 PM   #1274
newe82
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

If I have said it once I have said it a thousand times. Nobody puts miller bats on page 2!

Getting closer to arrival date, cant wait.
newe82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 07:14 PM   #1275
Ryanbusts
Luke Cage

I just want this damn statue already.
Ryanbusts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 08:51 PM   #1276
gearhead
The Herculoids

So I was just watching a video Radd Titan put up from Wonderfest that features all the P1 stuff. At the 2:00 minute mark we see the Miller Batman, and the logo on the wall behind him is from Arkham City. ARKHAM CITY! This is the first indication I've seen that P1 might be doing anything from AC. I though the Miller Bats was an AK release, though it's been a while since I played the games, maybe he was an alternate suit in both. I find this very exciting because I'd kill for an Arkham City Bats. Anyone else heard anything about P1 doing AC stuff? I have Miller on order too BTW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqJ2trUfRBQ
gearhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 09:07 PM   #1277
gearhead
The Herculoids

So after watching the video again, the AC logo is not intentionally behind Miller Bats, as it's also behind AO Joker. It seems to alternate with the AK and AO logos on the banner. But still, this is the first of any kind of hint I've seen that they might do some AC designs.
gearhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 10:24 PM   #1278
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
So after watching the video again, the AC logo is not intentionally behind Miller Bats, as it's also behind AO Joker. It seems to alternate with the AK and AO logos on the banner. But still, this is the first of any kind of hint I've seen that they might do some AC designs.
I read somwhere awhile ago that P1 will release AC statues but it would be farther down the line. Obviously, P1 is focused on the AK and AO line at this time. Like you, I'm hoping for a killer 1/3 AC Batman. That's the video game Bats I want to add to my collection. It's my 2nd favorite Bat costume after his classic one.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 12:54 AM   #1279
Iacon13
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

So..mine is about to convert. I love it but there is so much coming out so I'm trying to decide whether or not to keep it. As well I would prefer the blue costume which I assume they might make so I'm looking for thoughts, let it convert or hold out for a possible blue?
Thanks
Iacon13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 02:10 AM   #1280
nearmint
Phoenix

What if they don't make the blue? I'd let it convert.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote