Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 03-01-2017, 10:59 AM   #861
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Paid long time ago last year. Still no shipping notice.
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 03:57 PM   #862
jimmyzagato
Doh!

Wow ARH! No replies to email, pm or phone calls with and honest answer

Wow ARH! No reply/update to email, pm or phone calls with and honest answer for these statues that arrived in August 2016?
Not getting these old orders out has to be digging you into a bigger hole. You may do some fine work on statues but customer support is important too.
Sorry for venting but this is getting a little frustrating.

Quote:
Hello Spencer, any update on this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyzagato View Post
Hello Spencer,
How about shipping my Frazetta Huntress with Cats.
My pm and messenger inquires have not got any replies lately.
Last I heard when I called was that they were being opened and quality checked and fixing where needed.
While I'll be grateful to receive a quality statue in one piece it still seems like an exaggerated amount of time to get these out.
I just want an honest answer and not what seems like the run around for something that's been long since paid for (including shipping)
Quote:
Below for some reference:
I've been email, calling and sending pms since August 2016 but below are the most recent ones.
Re: Frazetta Huntress Order: #6087 Status
Hello Spencer,
I called last week (2/16/17)and was told statues being worked on and would get a tracking number this last Monday the 20th but nothing so far. I'm happy if your checking/fixing and make the statue look good but it has been a lot of time.
Please give me an honest update and time of when my statue will ship.
James
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyzagato
Hi Spencer,
Any update? Please let me know.
James
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyzagato
Hello Spencer,
Two weeks since our last correspondence and just checking in for any updates to getting this statue done and shipped out.
I see a lot of mud slinging on this forum but I'm trying to be understanding that you have your hands full. You all do beautiful work and looking forward to having my statue someday.
Please update when you can, James
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer T.
Hi James,

This is Spencer from ARH Studios. Thank you for contacting us. We are still on track for the end of January. We have been touching up the paint so that actually shipping date may be closer to the first week of February, but not any farther than that.

Spencer T
ARH Studios
jimmyzagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 04:10 PM   #863
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Yes shipping the new stuff before shipping the old stuff is a bad move and will get people more frustrated.IMO
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 09:00 PM   #864
thecollector80

Quote:
Wow ARH! No reply/update to email, pm or phone calls with and honest answer for these statues that arrived in August 2016?
Not getting these old orders out has to be digging you into a bigger hole. You may do some fine work on statues but customer support is important too.
Sorry for venting but this is getting a little frustrating.
Just do what gogo13 did. If needed just post screenshots of your emails and their replies if any. Just edit out your customer info.it did wonders for him.
Old 03-01-2017, 09:33 PM   #865
jimmyzagato
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecollector80 View Post
Just do what gogo13 did. If needed just post screenshots of your emails and their replies if any. Just edit out your customer info.it did wonders for him.
Thanks "thecollector80" for the advice
I was trying to avoid complaining too much and give them the benefit to respond.
I'm sure they got a lot going on and we all appreciate getting a quality statue and if they are going back and having to fix things before shipping great, good on them to do it, but give an honest answer.
No fun getting ignored or false promises so you wonder what happened to your $800.00.
I do have what correspondence there has been and will post that if needed.
Old 03-01-2017, 11:39 PM   #866
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by markuz30 View Post
Here you go.. She is absolutely beautiful..
face looks too green and overall a bad paint up..this is the worst arh medusa made so far
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 12:34 AM   #867
thecollector80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pheidias View Post
face looks too green and overall a bad paint up..this is the worst arh medusa made so far
i paid mine off last year. even if it came broke in half i would not even complain and get a replacement. i would consider myself lucky to even have my order shipped. but I would be even happier at the end of the day, even with a broken statue, because I can now officially tell myself that I am totally OVER with this POS company.
Old 03-02-2017, 07:53 AM   #868
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecollector80 View Post
i paid mine off last year. even if it came broke in half i would not even complain and get a replacement. i would consider myself lucky to even have my order shipped. but I would be even happier at the end of the day, even with a broken statue, because I can now officially tell myself that I am totally OVER with this POS company.
1 year is not that long of a wait..I have waited longer for statues from ARH and other companies in the past..

The chances of you getting it broken is low and even if it came broken I know ARH will take care of you ..
Old 03-02-2017, 09:14 PM   #869
jimmyzagato
Doh!

Good News for a change

Quote:
Thanks "thecollector80" for the advice
I was trying to avoid complaining too much and give them the benefit to respond.
I'm sure they got a lot going on and we all appreciate getting a quality statue and if they are going back and having to fix things before shipping great, good on them to do it, but give an honest answer.
No fun getting ignored or false promises so you wonder what happened to your $800.00.
I do have what correspondence there has been and will post that if needed.
Good News today for a change as Spencer reached out to me in a pm reply and said my Huntress is ready to ship after they fixed it all up. I just confirmed my address with him and hope to have a tracking number soon showing it's on the way.
Thanks to the forum for the visibility.
Old 03-02-2017, 11:34 PM   #870
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Good News today for a change as Spencer reached out to me in a pm reply and said my Huntress is ready to ship after they fixed it all up. I just confirmed my address with him and hope to have a tracking number soon showing it's on the way.
Thanks to the forum for the visibility.
I am very impressed with Spencer. He has been doing great! I have seen him on this forum and on facebook dealing with all the issues and customers with great results . I hope he sticks around at ARH. One of the best decisions Arahom has made was to hire him.