Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 12-16-2016, 06:01 PM   #361
GaryTonge
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post
Can someone post a pic of how the gun sits above the hand before forcing it in the hand? Thx
The fingers are quite pliable. Stretch them out a bit before pressing the gun down. It fits in quite nicely. You won't break the fingers. Take a look at my pics above and below.

GaryTonge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 06:13 PM   #362
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryTonge View Post
The fingers are quite pliable. Stretch them out a bit before pressing the gun down. It fits in quite nicely. You won't break the fingers. Take a look at my pics above and below.

Thx dude. Did you post a before shot earlier? I need a pic of how it looks before you force it down. I have a feeling SS is gonna bust my chops for a picture. I'm trying to return mine. I already taped it all up and packed it. I don't want to unpack it to take a picture. I like it but I don't trust the long term idea of having that gun forced in there. Plus I'm too terrified to break it. I have horrible luck.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 06:22 PM   #363
GaryTonge
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post
Thx dude. Did you post a before shot earlier? I need a pic of how it looks before you force it down. I have a feeling SS is gonna bust my chops for a picture. I'm trying to return mine. I already taped it all up and packed it. I don't want to unpack it to take a picture. I like it but I don't trust the long term idea of having that gun forced in there. Plus I'm too terrified to break it. I have horrible luck.
I don't have a pic of that unfortunately. it would basically just show the gun resting on top of the finger tips.

I feel absolutely positive that there's no long term risk with the fingers breaking due to "force". Once the gun gets past the finger tips(the narrowest point), it sits nicely in the hand.
GaryTonge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 08:48 PM   #364
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Can anyone post of pic of the gun just resting on the finger tips of the other hand? I would really hate to have to unbox this thing again. I would really appreciate it.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote