Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 07-23-2014, 02:28 PM   #91
rhy
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Nice Yorkie. This is Bean she's a seven month old American Bulldog weighing in at 60lbs.

Because Bulldogs in general have a low center of mass she is a perfect fit for skateboarding (google skateboarding bulldogs if you want a quick chuckle).
rhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 08:36 AM   #92
PureInvasion
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Organized a play date on Saturday morning for Jax (Golden) to meet up with his brother Oakley (Brown) who is local to us

no idea if they realized they were siblings but they had a blast together regardless.

Just over 10 months now and 52 lbs

PureInvasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 10:01 AM   #93
SNIKT
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureInvasion View Post
Organized a play date on Saturday morning for Jax (Golden) to meet up with his brother Oakley (Brown) who is local to us

no idea if they realized they were siblings but they had a blast together regardless.

Just over 10 months now and 52 lbs

That's so cool man. I've always wondered that myself. We have a Golden Doodle and he is an absolute character. Dogs are the best
SNIKT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 10:28 AM   #94
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

We added a new member to our Golden famiily. One of the owners of a puppy from our last litter decided they don't have the time for Sherman so we got him back and decided we will keep him. Great dog and we always wanted a male in our crew. The name doesn't fit with Mystique, Jubilee, and Domino and I thought about working in a new Marvel name but it would probably confuse him so we will keep him as Sherman.

Last edited by nbr3bagshotrow; 08-04-2014 at 02:09 PM.
nbr3bagshotrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 06:35 PM   #95
vinnnie
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
We added a new member to our Golden famiily. One of the owners of a puppy from our last litter decided they don't have the time for Sherman so we got him back and decided we will keep him. Great dog and we always wanted a male in our crew. The name doesn't fit with Mystique, Jubilee, and Domino and I thought about working in a new Marvel name but it would probably confuse him so we will keep him as Sherman.

Cool dog, I know a nickname for him, for you to use

vinnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 07:22 PM   #96
Nidgit
Love me sexy
Adamantium Plus Member

Loving these pics guys. Those labs are beautiful

Our Labradoodle has just discovered a large bedroom window that he loves to stare out of (formerly blocked by a running machine).

I've just ordered him a doggy sofa so he can lay there in comfort and watch the world go by.
Nidgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 10:25 PM   #97
PureInvasion

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIKT View Post
. Dogs are the best
Indeed!

Before, my favourite part of the day was when I could sit and play some videogames. Now, the best parts of my day are when my wife and I take him for a walk or I take him to the park and play frisbee for an hour. They truly change your life for the better. I'm probably smiling 100x more per day than I was previously as I laugh at all the braindead puppy moments he still has each day.

Even my wife who went from being indifferent to getting a dog initially is now a true convert and says he's a true member of the family now and couldn't imagine it without him.
Old 08-04-2014, 10:47 PM   #98
joefixit2
Baron Zemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureInvasion View Post
Indeed!

Before, my favourite part of the day was when I could sit and play some videogames. Now, the best parts of my day are when my wife and I take him for a walk or I take him to the park and play frisbee for an hour. They truly change your life for the better. I'm probably smiling 100x more per day than I was previously as I laugh at all the braindead puppy moments he still has each day.

Even my wife who went from being indifferent to getting a dog initially is now a true convert and says he's a true member of the family now and couldn't imagine it without him.
Our current dog is 10 years old and just starting to show her age. It's going to be rough for the whole family when she gets to that age.
joefixit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 11:17 PM   #99
Nidgit
Love me sexy
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefixit2 View Post
Our current dog is 10 years old and just starting to show her age. It's going to be rough for the whole family when she gets to that age.
Ours is not that old, but starting to slow down a little. But we intend to just love the sh!t out of him for however long we are together.
Nidgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 06:40 AM   #100
PureInvasion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nidgit View Post
Ours is not that old, but starting to slow down a little. But we intend to just love the sh!t out of him for however long we are together.