Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 09-01-2022, 10:24 PM   #361
Frankierock
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
Had my finger on that trigger several times but nope. Now I'm struggling with that Queen Studios Winter Soldier Cap.
That QS statue looks awesome..I was contemplating it for a while..but that $600 price tag pulled me in. He is now my 3rd Cap in less than a year..and he is not even my #1 guy. These last few Caps have been amazing and you can?t go wrong..SSC, XM or Queen..really just depends on what?s your favorite Cap style. Comic, Movie or more Realistic..whatever you choose you win.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2022, 12:12 PM   #362
Destroyous
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Shoosh View Post
^ ordered last October and got an email Friday from Rayan stating they just arrived at the port. Should be shipping first week of September

Attachment 153329
Hey man did you end up getting yours? Or sorry to bump a thread that?s off topic but has anyone gotten any Moducases lately? My order is from July 18th of last year so it?s going on 15 months. They have me a little concerned.
Destroyous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2022, 01:10 PM   #363
Mr. Shoosh
Sinister Six

Unhappy

^ tracking says Thursday. Sorry to hear that you’re concerned. Try this email. Rayan is good about answering promptly: rayan@moduspace.sg

Click image for larger version

Name:	DD4B4FEE-EC1C-45F8-9F92-2ABC4101ACE2.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	133.6 KB
ID:	154043
Mr. Shoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2022, 06:47 PM   #364
Destroyous
Justice League

Ok thank you so much. I?ve gotten emails from that name before but this morning when I emailed I just used the standard ?contact us? way on their site. I?ll see if I get a response and then have to try Rayan directly. But yeah going on 15 months is getting pretty frustrating. Like I have statues just sitting on the floor. Protected cause they?re in a room that no one goes into but still they?re just aging away with no viewings
Destroyous is offline   Reply With Quote