Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
..just completed it!

The Mandalorian - S1
7.7/10

The Mandalorian - S2
8.2/10

Other than a number of small gripes, i thought The Mandalorian is the best Star Wars related release to come out of Disney
The voice of the Mandalorian kept on reminding me of someone. In the end it clicked. Checkout the song Nightcall by Kavinsky

Luke at the end, how far CGI has come.
I guess they used the same technique as use for Linda Hamilton during the beach bar scene in Terminator: Dark Fate

Giancarlo Esposito, as good as an actor he is, i cannot separate him from Gus the boss of the fast food chicken restaurant Los Pollos Hermanos in Breaking Bad

UP NEXT: The Book of Boba Fett
I rate S1 a little higher overall, but I admit S2 had the more "oh my gosh!" moments.

I do agree it is my favorite Star Wars anything since Return of the Jedi. I love seeing film, book, show, comic, etc. all come together with new characters. I actually like and care about this cast.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2022, 02:29 PM   #612
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
I rate S1 a little higher overall, but I admit S2 had the more "oh my gosh!" moments.

I do agree it is my favorite Star Wars anything since Return of the Jedi. I love seeing film, book, show, comic, etc. all come together with new characters. I actually like and care about this cast.
I guess I liked S2 more as it had an ending.
Both series had a Wild West Tribal vibe going for them.

I like Grogu now. Prior to watching The Madalorian, all i had seen were images/stills of Grogu, and formed pre_concieved ideas that Grogu was nothing more than a Disney concept to shift merchandi$e
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2022, 02:31 PM   #613
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
I guess I liked S2 more as it had an ending.
Both series had a Wild West Tribal vibe going for them.

I like Grogu now. Prior to watching The Madalorian, all i had seen were images/stills of Grogu, and formed pre_concieved ideas that Grogu was nothing more than a Disney concept to shift merchandi$e
I agree that ending is only time Star Wars made me cry so it meant a lot to me.

Grogu can be that and also be endearing. I do wonder where they go with that character.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote