Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 11-20-2019, 06:40 PM   #21
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyWalker View Post
I like this pose over the Sideshow X-23. The portrait concerns me though. I do not want to get my hopes up and be disappointed.

XM Studios new reveal wishlist- Silver Surfer, Wolverine, Black Panther, Thanos, The Black Order, Doctor Doom (1/4 action poses)
Really???
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 10:15 PM   #22
markuz30
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
Really???
IKR... I had the same reaction when I read that comment, coz from what I see that teaser is another one leg up pose for their ladies, its just a matter of which leg... the right or the left.. but that pose is a must for them.
markuz30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 03:36 AM   #23
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalzodlives View Post
I'm definitely in if it's the X-Force version.
I think Xavierov was just saying it’s X-Force colors. It’s really her black All New Wolverine costume, hence the Wolverine mask she’s wearing.

She wore it with or without the jacket.

And her original Wolverine costume:

The details on XM‘s teaser aren’t an exact match to either costume so it’s hard to tell which way they’ll color it. We’ll see soon enough.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 09:29 AM   #24
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

I forgot that the outfit she wore in X-Force had an open midriff. Regardless, if it's black/grey then it's a definite buy. If it's yellow/blue then I'll have to think about it.
generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 11:01 AM   #25
Nebulhym
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
Really???
Quote:
Originally Posted by markuz30 View Post
IKR... I had the same reaction when I read that comment, coz from what I see that teaser is another one leg up pose for their ladies, its just a matter of which leg... the right or the left.. but that pose is a must for them.
I like this already approximately a thousand times more than Sideshow's version. I find the hair and overall Sideshow's version ugly.
Nebulhym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 05:02 PM   #26
moyiori
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulhym View Post
I like this already approximately a thousand times more than Sideshow's version. I find the hair and overall Sideshow's version ugly.
I dig it, but can't say for sure without seeing it all that its already a thousand times better. SS faces are usually better, but we will see if XM is two times the price better than SS.
moyiori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 06:39 PM   #27
Asgard
Deadman

The Sideshow X-23 was an easy pass for me. She looks like she is stumbling over a metal pipe. And her hair floats as if she's underwater. But the worst is the face. Looks like a screeching cheerleader to me. This has been implemented much better, for example, by SALT AND PEPPER. That's really rage to see.
I hope XM is doing a really good job here. I would like to have X-23 in my collection
Asgard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 07:38 PM   #28
Frogtown
Fantastic Four

please be the X-Force version. ss was a miss for me as well and i need x-23 in my collection.
Frogtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 10:27 PM   #29
Dubya
Frackin!

I can't wait to see more during Singapore Comic-con. I'm a fan of the all new wolverine costume!
Dubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 12:59 AM   #30
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogtown View Post
please be the X-Force version. ss was a miss for me as well and i need x-23 in my collection.
She has a Wolverine mask on. Pretty much guarantees this isn't an X-Force version, it’s a Wolverine version.

Looks like they made up their own costume really. I don’t recognize this costume from anywhere in particular.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote