Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 04-23-2015, 02:12 PM   #21
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

EX ordered. Didn't take me long to decide! Can't find anything I dislike about this piece.

She'll be my fifth GH order after the first three ME statues and the Kratos on Throne EX. Guess that'll get me my first VIP rank.
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 02:42 PM   #22
built2shred
Phoenix

Easy purchase since I missed out on the original SS one, face looks great, body looks great, pose is perfect for a game character. Only 1500 world wide (500 ex + 1000 reg) so that's not a bad ES... I would bet in a few years this will spike in price in the aftermarket....

The previous one was pretty dark and non-sexy so it doesn't surprise me it's not doing that great on the aftermarket.... but this one looks more like the original Lara so it should do better in the long run...
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 02:49 PM   #23
addic
The X-Men

The more I look at it the more I like it. Its stunning! Everything looks perfect!!

I will look amazing next to my SSC PF Lara.
addic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 02:49 PM   #24
Grayfox117
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
I'm sorry, but this is one of the most ridiculous statements I've read in a long time.

So, let me get this right, rather than buy this, from a company with a relatively good track record for customer service, and quality of production piece vs promotional piece! You'd rather hold out for Sideshow, which is at best the polar opposite of the above, at worst, fast becoming the "joke" of the collectibles world?!?

Yep, smart move
Wow, somebody's pantys are all up in a bunch. Sorry if my taste in statue companies offends you lol. I have the two previous SS Lara Croft PF's and I love them. So I would love if they released a new PF from either the reboot or the new game coming that's coming out to go along with the two I already have in my collection. If you don't care for them fine. I understand about the gripes towards SS and hopefully they can turn things around but does that really make my hope for a new PF from them ridiculous? Of course I don't want it to come with googly eyes or messed up paint but SS has and can do some nice statues.
Grayfox117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 02:53 PM   #25
addic
The X-Men

On a side note:

I think its possible that the aftermarket price of the first Gaming Heads Lara is going to drop now the new Lara is going to be released. I would appreciate that as I am looking for one atm.
addic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 02:58 PM   #26
I and I
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Location: This couple lives in Sint-Maria-Latem (Zwalm - Belgium)
To be honest, I have two lara's from ss (snow day and the second pf) and they are really nice (still looking for the first pf). I really like the new one from gamingheads, so I'll breaking the rule of each character once in our collection again.

@Valkyrie .. gamingheads is addictive... If I'll have al my pre-orders in we will have 16 statues made by them I think.
I and I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 03:02 PM   #27
Spec Fiction
Speculative Fiction

Looks pretty amazing to me. Gaming heads is really starting to pick up speed.
Old 04-23-2015, 03:16 PM   #28
Silas Loki
Jubilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayfox117 View Post
Of course I don't want it to come with googly eyes or messed up paint but SS has and can do some nice statues.
That's the whole point! Buying a statue shouldn't be a gamble, but with SS it certainly is. I wouldn't mind, but even when they get it wrong the customer service seems very poor.

Hell, if you want to reward such piss poor performance with renewed custom, have at it......things will never change while people keep rolling the dice with them......meanwhile, back at the Bat cave, there are upcoming producers who need support from our funds. If nothing else, these companies provide competition for SS, and when they start to really grab market share, this is when SS will have to up its game.

Wild sex with ScarJo couldn't convince me to buy a SS product! In fact, there isn't a licence or figure they could own or make, that would convince me to buy from them!
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 03:19 PM   #29
Valkyrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by I and I View Post
@Valkyrie .. gamingheads is addictive... If I'll have al my pre-orders in we will have 16 statues made by them I think.
Wow! 16? Nice! That 15% off perk does sound great.

Yeah, I can easily see me reaching that rank if they continue deep into their Mass Effect line. I already know I'm in for the long haul with those.
Old 04-23-2015, 03:24 PM   #30
Valkyrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
Wild sex with ScarJo couldn't convince me to buy a SS product!
You have more willpower than me, my friend.