Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 03-25-2018, 06:14 PM   #1791
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytiger View Post
That totally makes no sense They would sell the Exclusive out faster on this piece as it is a must have ( not P2 that's a different story ) then the reg edition.The reg Edition is 1000 pieces and they just started selling that...Did i just fall in to a

PS a lot collectors who actually have this piece in hand love it, yea its not prefect but what statues are?
It makes perfect sense, you just aren't familiar with how this stuff works. They didn't just start selling regs, they start selling at the same time and through many more outlets than just SS. The P2 has just as good an EX(although overall statue isn't as good).

I know a lot of collectors like it, that's great for them, enjoy, but realize a lot of us are extremely disappointed. Sure nothing is perfect, but it could have been close. The SWS was and that was 10+ years ago.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 11:12 PM   #1792
xpl0sive
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
It makes perfect sense, you just aren't familiar with how this stuff works. They didn't just start selling regs, they start selling at the same time and through many more outlets than just SS. The P2 has just as good an EX(although overall statue isn't as good).

I know a lot of collectors like it, that's great for them, enjoy, but realize a lot of us are extremely disappointed. Sure nothing is perfect, but it could have been close. The SWS was and that was 10+ years ago.
The SWS is great, but isn't perfect either.

You should really check out the new maquette in person if you can. I honestly think you'll be surprised, and your opinion on this piece may change.
xpl0sive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 01:31 PM   #1793
jaguargod
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Well i guess you guys were wrong, EX Sold out!
You must be new here.
jaguargod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 04:17 PM   #1794
tonytiger
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguargod View Post
You must be new here.
Why?
tonytiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 04:45 PM   #1795
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpl0sive View Post
The SWS is great, but isn't perfect either.

You should really check out the new maquette in person if you can. I honestly think you'll be surprised, and your opinion on this piece may change.
Pass, I tried that with the P2 and sold it immediately. I see that this one is better, but not enough for me to be satisfied with it without lots of mods.
Old 04-02-2018, 04:51 PM   #1796
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Why?
As I tried to explain to you before, you aren't familiar with how SS operates like the vets here. Waitlist is NOT sold out, sometimes sold out isn't even sold out.
Old 04-02-2018, 07:19 PM   #1797
tonytiger
The X-Men

Quote:
As I tried to explain to you before, you aren't familiar with how SS operates like the vets here. Waitlist is NOT sold out, sometimes sold out isn't even sold out.

OK my bad..but i didn't see the EX waitless on their site only the reg version.
tonytiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 04:46 AM   #1798
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
OK my bad..but i didn't see the EX waitless on their site only the reg version.
Yes, they go up for preorder simultaneously, but most order the EX obviously and when they go to waitlist, it is harder to find the EX item page as they want to push the regular version from then on. Most of the time an early waitlist will convert, but if it actually says sold out you are probably SOL. Not many products with an ES have come back in stock after a "real" sold out notice.
Old 04-04-2018, 01:52 AM   #1799
xpl0sive
Justice League

Quote:
Pass, I tried that with the P2 and sold it immediately. I see that this one is better, but not enough for me to be satisfied with it without lots of mods.
Fair enough. I'm sure another company will make a Jungle Hunter you'll like eventually.
xpl0sive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 06:14 PM   #1800
jfyahui
Death is hereditary.

I have this piece in hand and it's brilliant, really happy with it,the leg armour is really a non issue ,,you can hardly tell ..superb predator statue.
jfyahui is offline   Reply With Quote