Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 08-27-2016, 04:09 PM   #1
moviemonster
Justice League

ArtFX+ Idea

I was just thinking what if Kotobukiya did a Marvel ArtFX+ two piece combination of characters we've seen on the big screen with their comic book incarnation. I'm not sure how well they would do but it's cool to dream. Imagine getting the movie and comic versions together of Thanos, Ronan and the Guardians, Ant-Man, Loki, etc.
moviemonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 07:59 AM   #2
Conehead
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by moviemonster View Post
I was just thinking what if Kotobukiya did a Marvel ArtFX+ two piece combination of characters we've seen on the big screen with their comic book incarnation. I'm not sure how well they would do but it's cool to dream. Imagine getting the movie and comic versions together of Thanos, Ronan and the Guardians, Ant-Man, Loki, etc.
good idea
Conehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 10:06 AM   #3
Max Carnage
Fantastic Four

Don't get me wrong but I think it's a little bit pointless. They already have movie licenses and doing the characters from MCU when needed, like MCU Cap or Iron Man.

I also can't see them giving two ArtFX+'s for a single price. Instead of that I'd really love two see them focusing on characters from comics that hasn't show up in an ArtFX+ line yet.

I always thought an All New All Different Marvel line would be real cool - Imagine a black suit Daredevil, which would be my dream or a Sam Wilson Captain America, ANAD Iron Man, Vision, Nova, Ms Marvel or Lady Thor from ANAD Marvel. It would be real cool.

Other than that I'd love to see them focusing on villains more, Marvel ArtFX+ lines really lack that so far. An equivalent of the Forever Evil line that they've been doing with DC, Marvel's Rogues Gallery would be fun to collect.
Max Carnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 06:11 AM   #4
Doorknob
Frackin!

Villains? Yeaaah! Would absolutely love ARTFX+ to include Bane!
Doorknob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 03:58 PM   #5
Dark Knight.
Birdman

For Marvel I'd like to see the Defenders, Guardians, 2nd wave of Avengers, 2nd wave of X-Men, and Marvel villains. For DC I think we need a Batman's Rogues Gallery, and throw in a Darkseid
Dark Knight. is offline   Reply With Quote