Statue Forum 


XM Studios





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2018, 11:56 AM   #21
Shoo
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
 
Shoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Barcelona
Posts: 5,287
Video on Instagram.
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 11:13 PM   #22
VickPS
A day without sunshine is like... night.
 
VickPS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 212
From Instagram






Hat off IS, that's sir Attenborough right there.
And he looks soo good next to the Explorer:



If a stand alone one wasn't 1K locally i would have bought one just to put it next to Hammond. lol
VickPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 04:12 PM   #23
Jon_Boston_83
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 56
I can hear his line now - 'Aren't they lovely! Aren't they glorious!'

But yeah for the cost of one explorer you may as well pay a bit more and get half the diorama!

I hope we also get an Ellie standalone 1/10. And Muldoon, Arnold and Genaro would be good too. Nedry can have his own dio with the Dilo and the jeep. Do dioramas with the Triceratops and one with the Gallimimus, do statues of the Park gates and visitor centre, and I'll be happy!
Jon_Boston_83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 05:19 PM   #24
Dark Knight.
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 165
They should have a dio with the four of them cornered by the raptors before the T-Rex saves them
Dark Knight. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 07:07 PM   #25
Jon_Boston_83
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight. View Post
They should have a dio with the four of them cornered by the raptors before the T-Rex saves them
All they would need to do for that would be the 4 characters, as they have already done the crouching raptor.
Jon_Boston_83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 09:20 AM   #26
VickPS
A day without sunshine is like... night.
 
VickPS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 212
This video is incredible!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrSfRhCnth_/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon_Boston_83 View Post
But yeah for the cost of one explorer you may as well pay a bit more and get half the diorama!
Yeah, for sure.
But having the dio on pre-order, the stand alone #04 crushed by the T-Rex feels kinda tempting in it's intact form. Maybe if i find a deal..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon_Boston_83 View Post
I hope we also get an Ellie standalone 1/10. And Muldoon, Arnold and Genaro would be good too. Nedry can have his own dio with the Dilo and the jeep. Do dioramas with the Triceratops and one with the Gallimimus, do statues of the Park gates and visitor centre, and I'll be happy!
Let's give dioramas to Ellie, Muldoon, Gennaro and Arnold as well, with 1:10 and now 1:20 scale they can do whatever they want! Just please don't abandon the line until park workers and pink shirt drivers are made.

And at that point, in case Dodgson and lab workers haven't been skipped, release this guy:



And then we're good.
VickPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 06:14 PM   #27
Jon_Boston_83
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 56
Haha! Well I didn't want to go too crazy. Don't they also have the rights to do Lost World etc?

And there's one guy we've forgotten - Wu. I can definitely see a diorama at the hatchery with them all looking at the baby raptor, Wu stood in the background with his clipboard.
Jon_Boston_83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:15 PM   #28
Adam_Warlock
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon_Boston_83 View Post
I can hear his line now - 'Aren't they lovely! Aren't they glorious!'

But yeah for the cost of one explorer you may as well pay a bit more and get half the diorama!

I hope we also get an Ellie standalone 1/10. And Muldoon, Arnold and Genaro would be good too. Nedry can have his own dio with the Dilo and the jeep. Do dioramas with the Triceratops and one with the Gallimimus, do statues of the Park gates and visitor centre, and I'll be happy!
Too bad the Trex production piece looks like complete ----. So no I wouldn't say you might as well get the diorama. If I get the Hammond I'll be picking up the standalone car as a companion piece.
Adam_Warlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:11 PM   #29
WalkerFodder
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
 
WalkerFodder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 665
This is amazing and I can't wait to order.
WalkerFodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:36 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com