Old 04-20-2016, 07:31 PM   #11
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

I would very much appreciate if we turned this thread into another SS bash
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 08:36 PM   #12
AlizAbef
What's another word for Thesaurus?

I swear man, if Sideshow decides to re-release the original Big Chap Maquette on Alien day with some sort of minor re-tweak such as his head facing the other direction, I'm gonna be pissed. They did it with the Vader 1:1, and yeah, I realize they didn't include all the other stuff that was included with the bust, but nonetheless, it was pretty much the exact same bust facing the other direction. They'd better come up with something new.
AlizAbef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 09:44 AM   #13
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizAbef View Post
I swear man, if Sideshow decides to re-release the original Big Chap Maquette on Alien day with some sort of minor re-tweak such as his head facing the other direction, I'm gonna be pissed. They did it with the Vader 1:1, and yeah, I realize they didn't include all the other stuff that was included with the bust, but nonetheless, it was pretty much the exact same bust facing the other direction. They'd better come up with something new.
I really don't think they would do that. I imagine we'll see something new. Maybe even an art print or something also. Gigers style would very much lend itself nicely to one of those.
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 10:50 AM   #14
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Would love ssc to produce legendary scale busts DC female characters. So many to buy if done right. All I have is 2 Emmas and 2 Blackcat LSB. Those are so well done.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 12:04 PM   #15
toty21
The Avengers

On 4/26 SS will reveal the Hot Toys Aliens warrior and Ripley 1/6th scale figure and powerloader.
toty21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 12:16 PM   #16
Hanky Panky
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by toty21 View Post
On 4/26 SS will reveal the Hot Toys Aliens warrior and Ripley 1/6th scale figure and powerloader.
That makes perfect sense, considering Ripley/Powerloader has been on display since last year.
Hanky Panky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 12:24 PM   #17
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
Would love ssc to produce legendary scale busts DC female characters. So many to buy if done right. All I have is 2 Emmas and 2 Blackcat LSB. Those are so well done.

Yeah, I'd love to see more legendary scale busts in general, I really like them and I'd say they are somewhat underrated by many. They are a good size, allowing for plenty of detail and good presence in the room they inhabit, but they are also much easier to display that full sized busts meaning you can have a whole line of them if you wished without the need for a huge display room. I don't think there's a single LSB available currently from any license now that the masked Predator has sold out?
Old 04-21-2016, 12:46 PM   #18
Viper245
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
Yeah, I'd love to see more legendary scale busts in general, I really like them and I'd say they are somewhat underrated by many. They are a good size, allowing for plenty of detail and good presence in the room they inhabit, but they are also much easier to display that full sized busts meaning you can have a whole line of them if you wished without the need for a huge display room. I don't think there's a single LSB available currently from any license now that the masked Predator has sold out?
LSB's are the best of both worlds for sure. Most collectors seem to prefer full size busts but to me they are too big and heavy to deal with.
Viper245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 01:14 PM   #19
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper245 View Post
LSB's are the best of both worlds for sure. Most collectors seem to prefer full size busts but to me they are too big and heavy to deal with.
Yeah, don't get me wrong, I really like the full size busts, if buying lots of them were an option I most definitely would. But it isn't for me, this is where the LSB's come in very handy. I'll buy the Coolprops 1:1 P2 because it is a worthy exception that I'll make space for. But I have a whole line of Sideshow Predator LSBs and I hope to add to it in future (Ahem* Masked P2)
Old 04-21-2016, 02:10 PM   #20
Viper245
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
Yeah, don't get me wrong, I really like the full size busts, if buying lots of them were an option I most definitely would. But it isn't for me, this is where the LSB's come in very handy. I'll buy the Coolprops 1:1 P2 because it is a worthy exception that I'll make space for. But I have a whole line of Sideshow Predator LSBs and I hope to add to it in future (Ahem* Masked P2)
+1
Viper245 is offline   Reply With Quote