Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 04-20-2018, 04:43 AM   #9791
sparda
The Avengers

Seems like the new batches have less problems than the first. Got mine inbound in 2 weeks so fingers crossed...
sparda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 05:51 AM   #9792
daemerz
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VindictvePotato View Post
Third one came even worse. This time on the index finger jem. There's even more dirt in there than the last one. It's like they're purposely trying to top themselves. I'm done.
I'm just going to try and flake off all the paint on my first one and try to repaint it myself.
my fourth one came yesterday and finally without any chips and all gems working.

after the third dmged one I also felt like im done.

daemerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 09:52 AM   #9793
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

Sad this was the new flagship piece for sideshow it isn’t so great for them. I’m glad they are making attempts to help the customers with this. I ordered my first Prime 1 piece from them and it arrived yesterday. Outer and inner boxes were damaged by courier but overall the piece was flawless. Makes you wonder?
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 10:01 AM   #9794
Y3E
Gen 13

Congrats to those getting good replacements
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 09:33 PM   #9795
Commander0Zero
Statue Forum MacDaddy

So i was originally sent 2 collectors editions heads instead of 1 reg and one EX smiling portrait. Opened a case with sideshow finally got an e-mail telling me to destroy 1 collectors(reg) editions heads and send a picture of the destroyed portrait. Did that last Friday and received a package today From Sideshow. Opened it and boom another collectors (regular) edition portrait. So I'm in the exact same situation i was in before with 2 collectors editions heads and no EX edition portrait. Needless to say I'm unhappy. Hopefully Sideshow actually has an EX edition portrait to send me. Arghhhh!
Commander0Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 11:10 PM   #9796
Y3E
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander0Zero View Post
So i was originally sent 2 collectors editions heads instead of 1 reg and one EX smiling portrait. Opened a case with sideshow finally got an e-mail telling me to destroy 1 collectors(reg) editions heads and send a picture of the destroyed portrait. Did that last Friday and received a package today From Sideshow. Opened it and boom another collectors (regular) edition portrait. So I'm in the exact same situation i was in before with 2 collectors editions heads and no EX edition portrait. Needless to say I'm unhappy. Hopefully Sideshow actually has an EX edition portrait to send me. Arghhhh!
That is freaking nuts. You deserve two EX portraits now.
Old 04-21-2018, 12:03 AM   #9797
Ginormousthumbs
Blue Falcon

20 more pages to go!
Ginormousthumbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 06:14 AM   #9798
ovp3664
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y3E View Post
That is freaking nuts. You deserve to EX portraits now.
That's terrible. God I hope they sort that mess out soon for you.

Testing your patience for sure.
ovp3664 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 12:24 PM   #9799
Meatballhero
Doh!

So i do everything i had to do and received my replacements for ex head and gauntlet. not the ex head had a chip on the right horn and the gauntlets magnets didnt work so the only thing holding it on is the batter pack. I message them immediately and they said well get back to you in 1 to 3 days. Now this............

Thank you for your patience while we worked to find a resolution for your Thanos. Sadly, upon thorough inspection of our replacement stock, I’m disappointed to report we have fully exhausted our supply for this item. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.

Please review the options below, and let us know how you wish to proceed.

If you wish to return the item for a full refund, we can arrange this for you at Sideshow's expense. In this case you would receive a refund of all money paid directly to Sideshow, including original shipping costs and non-refundable deposits.

If you would be willing to keep the item as is, we can offer you a $75.00 Sideshow credit as compensation for the damage. This can provided as an internal credit toward a future order, or in the form of Sideshow Rewards Points. Please be aware that accepting this credit will close your inquiry, and you will no longer be eligible for an additional replacement/exchange/refund for this issue after taking this credit offer.

Please let us know how you wish to proceed by 4/30/2018, so we can get this taken care of for you as quickly as possible. We look forward to hearing back from you and resolving this matter
Meatballhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 12:35 PM   #9800
Y3E
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatballhero View Post
So i do everything i had to do and received my replacements for ex head and gauntlet. not the ex head had a chip on the right horn and the gauntlets magnets didnt work so the only thing holding it on is the batter pack. I message them immediately and they said well get back to you in 1 to 3 days. Now this............

Thank you for your patience while we worked to find a resolution for your Thanos. Sadly, upon thorough inspection of our replacement stock, I’m disappointed to report we have fully exhausted our supply for this item. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.

Please review the options below, and let us know how you wish to proceed.

If you wish to return the item for a full refund, we can arrange this for you at Sideshow's expense. In this case you would receive a refund of all money paid directly to Sideshow, including original shipping costs and non-refundable deposits.

If you would be willing to keep the item as is, we can offer you a $75.00 Sideshow credit as compensation for the damage. This can provided as an internal credit toward a future order, or in the form of Sideshow Rewards Points. Please be aware that accepting this credit will close your inquiry, and you will no longer be eligible for an additional replacement/exchange/refund for this issue after taking this credit offer.

Please let us know how you wish to proceed by 4/30/2018, so we can get this taken care of for you as quickly as possible. We look forward to hearing back from you and resolving this matter
This must be a joke.

Tell SS to make some more replacements. This would piss me off. if it was me and I would tell them to give me my money back.

Mind you, the gauntlet is an easy fix but you should not have to do it.