Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 04-19-2019, 09:11 PM   #51
MisterJ
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
Couple villains are coming up
Yeah Shazam, a couple villains then Wonder Twins not to mention other licenses...

On Jan 31st FB live he said Flash was next, now it looks like several months at the soonest. Then Aquaman in the fall. Going to end of 2020 to complete the core JL. Just hope they don't change art direct, scale, lose DC license, end the line from poor sales, go out of business, etc..etc...and leave the JL incomplete.

Just saying, they should just get those 2 out for preorder by July so at least some of us can relax a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismhk View Post
Well we already have Cheetah, Black Adam, Poison Ivy, and Riddler confirmed and coming up. So the next 3-5 months are already booked with villains. I am feeling pessimistic of JL line being completed by SDCC.
Exactly.
MisterJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 11:52 PM   #52
tethrox
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

tethrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 07:53 AM   #53
grphyx1
Kingpin

So hawkman and hawkwoman are scheduled to be shown at SDCC so you really need to stop with the pessimism. Have you not seen all the other companies that are showing Aquaman and flash? Chad doesn't want his to be list in the shuffle
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 08:26 AM   #54
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
you really need to stop with the pessimism.
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 11:16 AM   #55
MisterJ
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
So hawkman and hawkwoman are scheduled to be shown at SDCC so you really need to stop with the pessimism. Have you not seen all the other companies that are showing Aquaman and flash? Chad doesn't want his to be list in the shuffle
I don't see any pessimism. At the beginning of getting into this line (and a strong reason to actually get into this line) we were told we were going to get one thing and now we are being told we are getting another.

...also, "so you really need to stop with the pessimism". Please continue to tell me exactly how I should participate in forums. Should I clear my posts with you before I post them in the future?

Take it easy.
MisterJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 11:56 AM   #56
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismhk View Post
Well we already have Cheetah, Black Adam, Poison Ivy, and Riddler confirmed and coming up. So the next 3-5 months are already booked with villains. I am feeling pessimistic of JL line being completed by SDCC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJ View Post
I don't see any pessimism. At the beginning of getting into this line (and a strong reason to actually get into this line) we were told we were going to get one thing and now we are being told we are getting another.

...also, "so you really need to stop with the pessimism". Please continue to tell me exactly how I should participate in forums. Should I clear my posts with you before I post them in the future?

Take it easy.
See the bold up top to what I was referring to
Old 04-20-2019, 12:07 PM   #57
chrismhk
Luke Cage

Quote:
See the bold up top to what I was referring to
I just meant it as doubting that JL will be finished by SDCC, which was the initial date Chad mentioned to finish core 7 JL members. I personally don’t mind waiting longer, but the fact is that the date has been very likely pushed back from what people have been anticipating? I don’t know why you want to stop people for lamenting that fact? This is a place where people are free to discuss about things like this.

If you didn’t mention me, I wouldn’t even be talking more of this.
And, I wasn’t even talking to you! LOL
chrismhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 12:20 PM   #58
grphyx1
Kingpin

Chris the whole discussion spirals out when certain topics get brought up and people that don't necessarily follow believe it to be true. We have Superman, Wonder woman, Batman, green lantern, Martian Manhunter, and hawkwoman and hawkman will be shown at SDCC. So it's a bit unfair to say that the line is not moving quickly.
Old 04-20-2019, 12:24 PM   #59
nearmint
Phoenix

More importantly, is Martian Manhunter shipping by the end of the month?
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 12:26 PM   #60
chrismhk
Luke Cage

Quote:
Chris the whole discussion spirals out when certain topics get brought up and people that don't necessarily follow believe it to be true. We have Superman, Wonder woman, Batman, green lantern, Martian Manhunter, and hawkwoman and hawkman will be shown at SDCC. So it's a bit unfair to say that the line is not moving quickly.
You are helping the whole discussion spiral out by starting an argument. I finished saying what I wanted regarding the JL line with that one post, only reason I am STILL talking about this is because of YOU. It’s true that the prospect of finished core 7 JL by SDCC is unlikely right now. I never said the line is not moving quickly. Don’t put words in my mouth.
chrismhk is offline   Reply With Quote