Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 05-03-2007, 08:45 AM   #11
cougartrace
I like !%&!%&!%&!%&

Actually, I just read on Infinity Ward's site that Call of Duty 4 will be on the PC this fall!!!!!
cougartrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 07:51 AM   #12
Jabberwocky
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougartrace View Post
Actually, I just read on Infinity Ward's site that Call of Duty 4 will be on the PC this fall!!!!!
Great news, unfortunately I'll have to drop some serious cash on PC upgrades to be able to play it. I've been wanting a reason to put together a new computer.
Jabberwocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 07:55 AM   #13
Jabberwocky
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalJordanFan View Post
I'm the same way that you are on this game. In fact I was talking about this matter in the office today. I refuse to play COD or MOH on any gaming platform. I prefer them on PC.
I just don't understand how people can play FPS's on consoles. I've only played a handful in which the controls really were smooth, Goldeneye for the N64 was one of those few exceptions.

When I play on consoles I end up shooting over peoples heads or down at there feet. The response of the analog sticks aren't nearly as accurate as a mouse and is harder to control.
Jabberwocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 08:32 AM   #14
cougartrace
I like !%&!%&!%&!%&

Jabber you are absolutely right. I've played online COD with PC and XBOX360. The online play on the PC is much faster.

When they get Windows Live hooked up to with XBOX LIVE so that pc players can play console players..watch out..because the PC players will wipe the map with console players in FPS games...
cougartrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 01:00 AM   #15
dodiduck
A day without sunshine is like... night.

How to win this war? Totally agree with u about COD was absolutely game for PC..no doubt..i'm was a big fans since this COD series launch a few years ago and right now played COD 3 with console PS3 that make me felt damn sick with the ways to use controler in the gameplay especially during heavy fire.when compared with PC..for my recommened both COD format" XBOX360 AND PS3"in game controller option menu should add such keybord and mouse feature for instance insted of only console controller configuration..will be great
dodiduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 12:17 PM   #16
snappahead
Producer
Producer

Wow..first I've seen of this game and had no idea it was a modern setting. Very cool. One of my favorite franchises and it's a REAL COD since it's being made by Infinity Ward. I agree that the PC is the best for FPS, but they go where the money is I guess. Consoles are leaving PC gaming in the dust and FPS is one of the biggest casualties. It probably won't happen to RTS anytime soon, but MMOs could be next.
snappahead is offline   Reply With Quote