Statue Forum 




XM Studios




StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old Yesterday, 11:19 PM   #101
thecollector80
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: SoCal USA
Posts: 1,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsinwing1989 View Post
sly devils.
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:21 PM   #102
thecollector80
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: SoCal USA
Posts: 1,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooper View Post
Actually have a similar issue myself. Pre-ordered two statues quite a while ago (in 2015). Made the mistake of simply paying off in full in advance. Including shipping. Didn't hear anything for a long time until a week ago I got an e-mail stating both mine were ready to ship....if I paid the shipping. But I paid $70 shipping on each statue already ($140 total). And I live in the continental US. So I wrote back explaining that and haven't hear since...

I guess I'll just break down and call. But its pretty frustrating to have to resort to that to simply get a statue I already paid for.
update us on what kind of lie they will spew out when you call them about this.
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:44 PM   #103
crimsinwing1989
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
 
crimsinwing1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooper View Post
Actually have a similar issue myself. Pre-ordered two statues quite a while ago (in 2015). Made the mistake of simply paying off in full in advance. Including shipping. Didn't hear anything for a long time until a week ago I got an e-mail stating both mine were ready to ship....if I paid the shipping. But I paid $70 shipping on each statue already ($140 total). And I live in the continental US. So I wrote back explaining that and haven't hear since...

I guess I'll just break down and call. But its pretty frustrating to have to resort to that to simply get a statue I already paid for.
Sounds like they tried to jip you for a few extra bucks lol.
crimsinwing1989 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:18 AM   #104
The13thWarlock
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.
 
The13thWarlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsinwing1989 View Post
Sounds like they tried to jip you for a few extra bucks lol.
Or maybe he was one of the guys who paid through Alex... I never get charged shipping until the statue actually ships.
The13thWarlock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:07 AM   #105
Nugchompa
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.
 
Nugchompa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 740
Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
Or maybe he was one of the guys who paid through Alex... I never get charged shipping until the statue actually ships.
The website purchases had shipping included.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:34 AM   #106
cosmic
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
 
cosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
It's because only a small minority of people have issues with them. For the most part, if you order the statue and pay your money you have no problems. .
You live behind the moon Sir? How can you say something like that,

minority? seriously, you read so many complains here and so few praises, and you still say only few ppl have problems with ARH?

And how can you ignore so many posts from ppl who paid and still waiting for their statues?

I cant really believe someone can ignore facts so much as you, I think you just trolling here, or maybe you are an ARH employee.
cosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:01 AM   #107
Great Pheidias
U talkin' to me?
 
Great Pheidias's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Australia
Posts: 598
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic View Post
You live behind the moon Sir? How can you say something like that,

minority? seriously, you read so many complains here and so few praises, and you still say only few ppl have problems with ARH?

And how can you ignore so many posts from ppl who paid and still waiting for their statues?

I cant really believe someone can ignore facts so much as you, I think you just trolling here, or maybe you are an ARH employee.
this thread is coming along nicely .. business as usual! every time someone supports ARH he becomes an employee and silent owner.
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:18 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com