Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 01-16-2017, 10:16 PM   #501
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by House View Post
*sigh* i guess its about time to start calling to find out.
Nah... today is a holiday. He's not in the office to answer.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 01:40 PM   #502
Spencer T.
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
Spencer, have any Valkyrie statues shipped? I want to know when we will be seeing some pics from people.
I wish I had gotten the holiday off. I didn't get a chance to post because I was cutting foam for the Valkyrie. We are planning on shipping out the Valkyries this Thursday-Friday. When we started the Valkyrie we did not anticipate the amount of time that was needed to paint all the statues at once and so didn't make the deadline.

For those of you with Valkyrie orders due, please keep an eye on your inbox for shipping costs and arrangements.
Spencer T. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 01:45 PM   #503
Spencer T.
Producer
Producer

Arahom would like me to mention that we are still available for renting out our printer to those that would like to print ZBrush or Sculptris files they currently own.

If interested, please email us a copy of your file so that we can give you an estimate of cost and time needed to print the statue.
Old 01-17-2017, 02:16 PM   #504
The13thWarlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnrchrd62 View Post
I wish I had gotten the holiday off. I didn't get a chance to post because I was cutting foam for the Valkyrie. We are planning on shipping out the Valkyries this Thursday-Friday. When we started the Valkyrie we did not anticipate the amount of time that was needed to paint all the statues at once and so didn't make the deadline.

For those of you with Valkyrie orders due, please keep an eye on your inbox for shipping costs and arrangements.
It good to hear that the delays were due to spending more time on the paint apps. Though I didn't buy the Valkyrie, I think I would rather wait an extra few days rather than get a rushed paint app. Thanks for the answer.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 04:01 PM   #505
House

Quote:

Appreciate the response, as long as you guys keep us informed goes a long way. TY! Personally, id rather you guys take the time needed to put that extra "touch" in. Appreciate you guys doing things right
House is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 05:13 PM   #506
Spencer T.
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by House View Post
Appreciate the response, as long as you guys keep us informed goes a long way. TY! Personally, id rather you guys take the time needed to put that extra "touch" in. Appreciate you guys doing things right
Your welcome.
Old 01-17-2017, 05:59 PM   #507
outlikealight
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Your welcome.
How about a response to the PM I sent you a week or two ago.
outlikealight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 02:57 PM   #508
Spencer T.
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlikealight View Post
How about a response to the PM I sent you a week or two ago.
Your PM has been answered and replied to.
Old 01-18-2017, 05:59 PM   #509
Spencer T.
Producer
Producer

Hey guys,

Spencer from ARH Studios here.

You are no doubt seeing that we have begun sending PayPal invoices to customers for shipping on their 2015 orders.

I would like to explain why this is happening as well as inform you guys of upcoming shipping changes.

Earlier this month, I have begun to use and will continue to use from this time forward, PayPal shipping software to generate labels. This will allow me to ensure the address on the package is correct and that I can keep records through PayPal concerning tracking numbers.

The second reason is that many of you were undercharged through the website for the shipping charges on your 2015 and 2016 orders. Up until this point, we have been simply eating the extra shipping costs as it was our mistake. However, due to the strain, it puts on us financially we are discontinuing this practice.

From now on, when you send an email asking about the status for your order, if you have not paid for your shipping in full, we will send you an invoice with the remaining balance.

This brings me to the changes we are a making to shipping. Starting with the Valkyrie, Succubus, Eve, Arkhalla Fight and any following pieces we put out we will not be including shipping in your cost.

We will instead ship your orders using one of two methods.

If you live in the United States, we will be shipping your statue, through FedEx Collect. This means that you will not pay us the shipping charge, but rather FedEx directly.

If you live internationally, we will send you a PayPal invoice with the shipping charge once your statue is ready to ship. Once we receive confirmation of payment, we will ship it out 2 business days following the confirmation.

As always if you have any questions, please contact arhstudios@hotmail.com or me personally by pm.

Thank you all for your continued support and patience as I work to get ARH Studios running as smoothly and hassle free as possible.

Spencer T
ARH Studios
Old 01-18-2017, 06:16 PM   #510
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

If you are talking about statues that were paid with shipping included, you dont have a legal leg to stand on. Contracts are not changed retroactively.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote