Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 12-02-2016, 05:32 PM   #2321
meansheep
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilky View Post
You never cease to amaze me with your passive-aggressiveness towards Paul.

Here is the snippet I posted on 11/22, from Chronicle's newsletter, which gives the time-frame for the release.

http://www.statueforum.com/showthrea...96#post5348896

The funny thing is you posted a thanks, right after, yet here you are again asking the same question, claiming you don't get the newsletter.

You are ridiculous.
I did not ask the question, another member did, and I was responding to why Paul cannot simply give his customer a straight answer. I had to ask Paul twice to get a firm date as to when these things shipped out of China. I thanked your for your assistance and I meant that. You are not the one took my money, therefore I do not hold you responsible for any questions I may have on what I bought. I understand you wanted to defend the good relationship you have with Chronicle. Please keep in mind not everyone who conducted business with them had the same positive experience. You are a good person Pilky, I have a lot of confidence in saying that. There's no point in dragging this thread down due to our casual disagreement. I came here for answers and to interact with fellow collectors. If you find my past interactions with fellow collectors rude or mean spirited, I apologize. I, like you want the best product for our money. Instead of attacking one and another, please hold the companies you do business with responsible and accountable for what they advertised. Attacking another money paying customer will not give you a better product. I apologize for this lengthy rant. Peace.
meansheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 05:50 PM   #2322
Pilky
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by meansheep View Post
I did not ask the question, another member did, and I was responding to why Paul cannot simply give his customer a straight answer. I had to ask Paul twice to get a firm date as to when these things shipped out of China. I thanked your for your assistance and I meant that. You are not the one took my money, therefore I do not hold you responsible for any questions I may have on what I bought. I understand you wanted to defend the good relationship you have with Chronicle. Please keep in mind not everyone who conducted business with them had the same positive experience. You are a good person Pilky, I have a lot of confidence in saying that. There's no point in dragging this thread down due to our casual disagreement. I came here for answers and to interact with fellow collectors. If you find my past interactions with fellow collectors rude or mean spirited, I apologize. I, like you want the best product for our money. Instead of attacking one and another, please hold the companies you do business with responsible and accountable for what they advertised. Attacking another money paying customer will not give you a better product. I apologize for this lengthy rant. Peace.
You seem like a decent person, and don't take this wrong, but if you want the answers for the questions you keep asking, this is not the place for it. You need to call or email Chronicle directly. Paul just said the same thing. If you can't get in touch, keep trying. You'll get a response.

I'm not trying to shut you up. I am just trying to get you to realize that is the best way to deal with your issues, with Chronicle.

Pilky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 06:08 PM   #2323
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Hero View Post
Math is hard.
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 06:08 PM   #2324
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

Here I'll make it official, anyone asking me a delivery date on statue forum or in pm will be ignored.

I don't handle shipping, I don't handle customer service.

If you want a quick answer contact Heather in Customer Service.

hross@chroniclecollectibles.com

If any one has a problem with our company, our products or it's employees please direct those to Heather.

If you want to make broad claims and drag things down, you most likely won't get the answer you want from me.

I've tried to be open and honest with you guys. I will continue to do so but at my discretion.

Paul Francis

Art Director/ Owner
Chronicle Collectibles
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 06:16 PM   #2325
Father_Jack
The X-Men

Paul please don't answer these Trolls questions there is no need to Again I thank you so much for your efforts and your dedication in making the most awesome Terminator products. Keep em coming my friend...
Father_Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 07:53 PM   #2326
LEC
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

But Paul,
In post #848 you claim an edition size of 500 and that's how I remember it when I bought it but in post #2320 you say you sold 1000....???
LEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 08:50 PM   #2327
darb
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meansheep View Post

you literally are whats wrong with this forum.. with your entitled post and high and mighty attitude I've seen on other threads.

I seriously wish you would just cancel you sound like the nightmare customer nobody wants to deal with and will absolutely never be happy. im not even sure what your problem is other than to troll the thread.

Someone mentioned paying 1200 would be ok for a chrome version yet people cry at a detail and complex statue hitting 600+. This place would lose its ---- if a company charged that for an endo statue, and no way all would be the perfection that people here seem to demand.

If you want perfect pay the commission and around 3-4 times the price easy. This kind of crazy attitude people have is why most producers dont deal with the forums or stopped posting. You can only poke a bees nest so many times before it turns on you.

How about we wait the couple weeks to see what is delivered and then take it from there,... crying or stomping your feet now to get answers is getting everyone no where.
darb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 09:09 PM   #2328
Robopredinator
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

. . . . . . . . . . so does anyone know if Paul said anything about shipping? When could we get these statues?
Robopredinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 10:24 PM   #2329
Unknown Hero
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robopredinator View Post
. . . . . . . . . . so does anyone know if Paul said anything about shipping? When could we get these statues?
January. If we're lucky end of December.
Unknown Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 10:24 PM   #2330
meansheep
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilky View Post
You seem like a decent person, and don't take this wrong, but if you want the answers for the questions you keep asking, this is not the place for it. You need to call or email Chronicle directly. Paul just said the same thing. If you can't get in touch, keep trying. You'll get a response.

I'm not trying to shut you up. I am just trying to get you to realize that is the best way to deal with your issues, with Chronicle.

Thank you pilky for understanding. Take care, peace.

Hey Robopredinator, what's up?
meansheep is offline   Reply With Quote