Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 10-25-2015, 06:42 AM   #511
Darkhumor
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullseye View Post
Looking forward to seeing more but personally I think the pose is a little too horizontal.
He had just mentioned that picture that he posted was before they started reworking the positioning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle 3DA View Post

As I mentioned above here - this is a completely different model from before. IT was completely re-posed while checking it to overlays from the screen cap.
Darkhumor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 07:38 AM   #512
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post
Quote:
Well that's easy - it's because my handsome deadpan expressed self is in the photo...
Lol, you reminded me so much of Deux-Deux there, Dean.

Looking forward to seeing more.
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 10:37 AM   #513
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Watched Jurassic World last night for the first time. Good movie. I'd say it's neck and neck with Lost World for 2nd best in the series. Some parts I really liked, others I didn't. Still a worthy entry in the series. The video transfer looked absolutely outrageous on my brother's Samsung 64F8500 plasma.
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 12:30 PM   #514
Chronicle 3DA
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhumor View Post
He had just mentioned that picture that he posted was before they started reworking the positioning.
No. The printout I am holding is the final pose (pending approval) the very first image Paul posted with the fence in the background was the comp. No worries though guys, she lines up just right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoo View Post
Lol, you reminded me so much of Deux-Deux there, Dean.

Looking forward to seeing more.
Hahaha... Love it.
Chronicle 3DA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 01:14 PM   #515
thx217
Ultimates

Quote:
No. The printout I am holding is the final pose (pending approval) the very first image Paul posted with the fence in the background was the comp. No worries though guys, she lines up just right.
That's the final?? How did that happened...

The height at the top of the head, top of the legs and top of the tail are super distinct and that's what the piece needed to make it "look" alive...the current pose missed the mark quite a bit. Everyone here sees that....please make the change to make it how it should be. The arms also need tweakage.
thx217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 02:25 PM   #516
kakarot117
Kindly Asked To Leave

What are the dimensions?
kakarot117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 02:47 PM   #517
Enforcer
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

I just want to point out that the screenshot of the scene we are seeing here is alittle stretched. I'm looking at the scene paused right now on my TV and it's looking quite different. The feet are far closer to each other so the feet and legs here look right to me. The right hand or fingers or whatever you want to call them, should be open and pointing at 30-45 degrees, left hand is as it should be, last 10 feet of the tail looks like it's curved slightly which I believe CC got right but it's hard to tell so I mention it just to mention it.

Overall her head should be slightly closer to the ground and looking up and straight ahead, with the back end being the tallest part of her body above the ground. In other words her head needs to shift down and tail needs to go up, aka her tilt is off slightly.

Not sure any of that is worth delaying this, but I see it clear as day. If you're trying for spot on accuracy, it still needs some work. Personally, I find it pretty important to at least get her tilt right. She comes off as too leveled off in the concept print out. I consider it the only pressing matter for this piece but hey, it could be another one of those screen perception things. I've edited the original photo to provide visual aid.

DVR 1080i, because I haven't decided which blu ray version to buy yet...
Enforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 02:54 PM   #518
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enforcer View Post
I just want to point out that the screenshot of the scene we are seeing here is alittle stretched. I'm looking at the scene paused right now on my TV and it's looking quite different. The feet are far closer to each other so the feet and legs here look right to me. The right hand or fingers or whatever you want to call them, should be open and pointing at 30-45 degrees, left hand is as it should be, last 10 feet of the tail looks like it's curved slightly which I believe CC got right but it's hard to tell so I mention it just to mention it.

Overall her head should be slightly closer to the ground and looking up and straight ahead, with the back end being the tallest part of her body above the ground. In other words her head needs to shift down and tail needs to go up, aka her tilt is off slightly.

Not sure any of that is worth delaying this, but I see it clear as day. If you're trying for spot on accuracy, it still needs some work. Personally, I find it pretty important to at least get her tilt right. She comes off as too leveled off in the concept print out. I consider it the only pressing matter for this piece but hey, it could be another one of those screen perception things. I've edited the original photo to provide visual aid.

Where is the scene you refer (run time)?
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 02:58 PM   #519
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

Possibly the knees need to be more spread like in the screen cap also as it makes the pose look more natural
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 03:02 PM   #520
kakarot117
Kindly Asked To Leave

If that paper represented the exact size of the statue I have no interest. Looks so small. Look at the size of the head. It's like the size of his palm.

I want this one to be much bigger
kakarot117 is offline   Reply With Quote