Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 04-20-2024, 01:27 PM   #21
Jungle Demon
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
Yeah I saw that lol, I like Adam, and opinions are of course subjective, but I think he must have been on drugs that day 🤣
Really high on spray fumes.
Jungle Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2024, 02:45 PM   #22
Blade3327
Nightwing

Feral bugged me on four fronts:
- the face
- the thin dreads growing more from the top of the head than evenly around the crown
- the body shape with that weird hunched neck
- the behavior being too human; the way he flipped and rotated the little axes felt too much like something out of The Northman, not alien at all
Blade3327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2024, 02:30 AM   #23
azurepred
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3327 View Post
Feral bugged me on four fronts:
- the face
- the thin dreads growing more from the top of the head than evenly around the crown
- the body shape with that weird hunched neck
- the behavior being too human; the way he flipped and rotated the little axes felt too much like something out of The Northman, not alien at all
I just looked at this Predator as being more agile and less clunky than most of the previous versions. I could appreciate it moving like a shorter human. I mean, these days, look at the NBA for example. Some 7'3 guys can move almost like guards now. The JH and CH Preds seemed extremely strong, but moved how you would expect a bipedal creature that big would move.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2024, 03:59 AM   #24
Dundee
Hydra

Uninspiring movie. No predator essence. One of the worst creature design in decades.

Just a giant gorilla bashing stuff. Might as well name the movie mini King Kong. Will be interesting to see the ES on this.
Dundee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 10:58 AM   #25
Halcyon
Loki

I see this movie as a standalone story with a cloaking monster. And think is was well made and acting was good.

Curious what they will come up with for this PREY Statue.

But 1/3 queue line is (too) long if they really want to make this plus the three AvP all before more popular ones. I can't wait so long i'm prob out.
Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 12:01 PM   #26
benkonig
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
I see this movie as a standalone story with a cloaking monster. And think is was well made and acting was good.

Curious what they will come up with for this PREY Statue.

But 1/3 queue line is (too) long if they really want to make this plus the three AvP all before more popular ones. I can't wait so long i'm prob out.

I'm waiting for the city hunter, the berserker, I've also ordered the 3 avp directly from prime, but I'll stop there, the prey doesn't interest me at all, if they make the Wolf yes and the old predator in predator 2 yes too.
benkonig is offline   Reply With Quote