Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 04-05-2018, 01:56 PM   #101
Python
Omega Red

You may wish to switch to imgur, most people won't be able to see images hosted via photobucket, me included.
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 02:22 PM   #102
Planeswalker
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
You may wish to switch to imgur, most people won't be able to see images hosted via photobucket, me included.
Is Imgur like photobucket?
Planeswalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 02:24 PM   #103
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planeswalker View Post
Is Imgur like photobucket?
Yes, but better, and they don't expect you to pay an absolute fortune to post your images on public forums.
Old 04-05-2018, 02:29 PM   #104
Planeswalker
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Yes, but better, and they don't expect you to pay an absolute fortune to post your images on public forums.
Is it free like photobucket used to be? I’m not a cheapskate (otherwise I would have left this hobby long ago) but I won’t pay to post images.
Old 04-05-2018, 02:37 PM   #105
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
Is it free like photobucket used to be? I’m not a cheapskate (otherwise I would have left this hobby long ago) but I won’t pay to post images.

Yep, all free, just drag your images into your chosen album, then copy the "BBCode" and paste it onto the forum, job's a good'n. I stopped using Photobucket years ago when I noticed they had started reducing the quality of my images noticeably. Then they lost the plot and starting charging a stupid amount of money to boot. I havn't looked back.
Old 04-05-2018, 03:06 PM   #106
Planeswalker

Quote:
Yep, all free, just drag your images into your chosen album, then copy the "BBCode" and paste it onto the forum, job's a good'n. I stopped using Photobucket years ago when I noticed they had started reducing the quality of my images noticeably. Then they lost the plot and starting charging a stupid amount of money to boot. I havn't looked back.
Hmmm... I can’t find where the BBCode is. There’s a “share” icon but the image link it copy’s don’t work when I test it here. I’ll have to mess around with it or watch a YouTube video on how to use it I guess. Lol
Old 04-05-2018, 03:08 PM   #107
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
Hmmm... I can’t find where the BBCode is. There’s a “share” icon but the image link it copy’s don’t work when I test it here. I’ll have to mess around with it or watch a YouTube video on how to use it I guess. Lol

Click on the image you want to post, the image will pop up and you'll see a list of options to thew right hand side of the page, the BBCode is in there, second one up from the bottom. But yeah, there should be plenty of tutorials online, I'll take a few screenshots for you if not.
Old 04-05-2018, 03:09 PM   #108
Planeswalker

Quote:
Click on the image you want to post, the image will pop up and you'll see a list of options to thew right hand side of the page, the BBCode is in there. But yeah, there should be plenty of tutorials online, I'll take a few screenshots for you if not.
I’m doing it from my phone. Does that matter?

(Thanks for your help by the way)
Old 04-05-2018, 03:13 PM   #109
Python
Omega Red

I've never done it from my phone, but if you're using the full desktop site, it should be the same. Maybe there's an app to make it easier to use on mobiles?
Old 04-05-2018, 03:16 PM   #110
Planeswalker

Quote:
I've never done it from my phone, but if you're using the full desktop site, it should be the same. Maybe there's an app to make it easier to use on mobiles?
I’m using the app.
Man... I miss photobucket.