Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 03-03-2016, 02:51 AM   #21
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 08:48 AM   #22
demonhunter
Kingpin

Just ordered this evening at the local toy store. Estimated release date May 2016. It'll be very very soon.
demonhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 09:02 AM   #23
BurningRage
Inhumans

$246 at amiami.
BurningRage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 10:56 AM   #24
Grayfox117
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

I ordered mine through amiami . That's where I got snake from as well. They cost less but shipping will be higher depending on which service you choose. As far as release date I wouldn't take May/June to heart. Projected shipping dates don't mean much. More likely in fall if we're lucky.
Grayfox117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 11:32 AM   #25
Valkyrie

I may go with AmiAmi. I already have some pending orders around that time so combining them with this to save on shipping might be the way to go.

Hopefully the exchange rate doesn't take a dive any further by the time this is ready to release. It's already been taking a hit so far this year.
Old 03-03-2016, 05:25 PM   #26
Honored Knight
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Everything looks oh' so good! I would be very surprised if this doesn't sell like hotcakes. I'm not sure the production numbers, but it's not worth chancing. If the first figure is any indicator. I don't imagine it was limited in any way and just look what happened. I've seen greedy gougers sell for as high as $1,000 during the hype train. Your lucky if you find one in the box for $350.00 now.
Honored Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 10:47 PM   #27
RadAsGhoul
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

I remember the Silent Hill Nurse disappearing in an instant, and right now they are going for double the price. It's MGS, and it's Quiet, which arguably was the one of the best aspects of MGSV. Even though she was mute, she was a far better character than mute Venom Sutherland Snake. I pre-ordered mine through Hobby Link Japan, only because through AmiAmi I can't (theoretically) cancel if I change my mind. Back to the subject at hand - she will sell out, and she will be worth a lot. Something that I found out about collectibles based on Japanese manga/anime (or generally made in Japan). Some of them hold the value way better than our 'usual' collectible statues.
RadAsGhoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 12:07 AM   #28
Valkyrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadAsGhoul View Post
I remember the Silent Hill Nurse disappearing in an instant, and right now they are going for double the price. It's MGS, and it's Quiet, which arguably was the one of the best aspects of MGSV. Even though she was mute, she was a far better character than mute Venom Sutherland Snake. I pre-ordered mine through Hobby Link Japan, only because through AmiAmi I can't (theoretically) cancel if I change my mind. Back to the subject at hand - she will sell out, and she will be worth a lot. Something that I found out about collectibles based on Japanese manga/anime (or generally made in Japan). Some of them hold the value way better than our 'usual' collectible statues.
I agree. I've been collecting those longer than "western-based" statues. That side of the hobby can get pretty bananas.

Anyway, I think I found a pretty good deal for her stateside so I decided to pull the trigger.

Will just have to wait a month or two later after the Japan release but it will work out better for me.
Old 03-04-2016, 08:19 AM   #29
apellica
The Herculoids

Couldn't pass her up....pre-ordered!!
apellica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 01:40 PM   #30
Hanky Panky
Captain Marvel

STUNNING promo photos! I love her alternate head.

Definitely keeping my eye on this for a purchase.
Hanky Panky is offline   Reply With Quote