Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 04-28-2017, 12:25 PM   #611
ukshaun
Hercules

I sure hope PCS make more use of their An American Werewolf In London License
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 05:21 PM   #612
V8Falcon
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Rebecca replied:
Hello,

Thank you for your email.

Kessler Wolf is currently estimated to ship July/August. They’re almost here!

Thank you for your patience. Have a great day!

Feel free to email me with any questions or concerns. I'm happy to help!

Sincerely,

Rebecca
Customer Service
PCS Collectibles
V8Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 12:00 AM   #613
Pilky
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Falcon View Post
Rebecca replied:
Hello,

Sincerely,

Rebecca
Customer Service
PCS Collectibles
Surprise, surprise they're late again and again. It was supposed to be May. Thankfully my last PCS statue.
Pilky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 04:10 PM   #614
papaE3
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Falcon View Post
Rebecca replied:
Hello,

Sincerely,

Rebecca
Customer Service
PCS Collectibles

Are you KIDDING me?!? So when it doesn't come out again in August and then PCS tells us it's coming out in October and then what? December? Meanwhile how many damn emails can we get about the next Street Fighter you can pre-order? STOP TAKING PEOPLE'S MONEY UNLESS YOU CAN ACTUALLY HONOR PURCHASES!!!!!!!!!!!!
papaE3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 04:16 PM   #615
SARFARAZ
I like Chicken Wings
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by papaE3 View Post
Are you KIDDING me?!? So when it doesn't come out again in August and then PCS tells us it's coming out in October and then what? December? Meanwhile how many damn emails can we get about the next Street Fighter you can pre-order? STOP TAKING PEOPLE'S MONEY UNLESS YOU CAN ACTUALLY HONOR PURCHASES!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alright calm down. Seriously. Delays happen. It's not on purpose. You think companies want to piss of their customers? Delays happen because companies want to give their customers the best possible product and unfortunately it means delays can occur. Would you rather they rush and then get something you don't like?
Old 05-06-2017, 04:19 PM   #616
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by papaE3 View Post
Cancel it and buy one of the other 1/4 scale AWIL Kessler Wolf statues....oh wait...

DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 04:22 PM   #617
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Not to mention, "STOP TAKING PEOPLE'S MONEY UNLESS YOU CAN ACTUALLY HONOR PURCHASES!!!!!!!!!!!!" makes no sense.

Each statue/prototype is an individual product, created separately by people who need to be paid. Then it goes to some factory, and it's production is completely separate from any other statue.

PCS gets most of their money only when a statue is done and ready to ship. Can't believe people think PCS wants to delay that process if they don't have to.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 04:39 PM   #618
papaE3
Frackin!

So how many posts on here are about the constant delays with PCS, having to hound them for refunds, or the lack of communication? But I need to "calm down"? "Delays happen"? I have posted this before but every time I ask PCS about any kind of update the wolf gets pushed back two months, then another two months, then another. For anyone who ordered it the most info PCS ever officially released was a newsletter back in winter. But every week there's a new item for pre-order...... im not accusing PCS of doing this on purpose. That makes zero sense.
Old 05-06-2017, 04:41 PM   #619
papaE3
Frackin!

I just want real information instead of another empty statement about how it will be released in another two months
Old 05-06-2017, 04:59 PM   #620
Pilky
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARFARAZ View Post
Delays happen because companies want to give their customers the best possible product and unfortunately it means delays can occur. Would you rather they rush and then get something you don't like?
That excuse is getting old. PCS delays happen because they have serious issues with the way they plan things. I can't think of another statue company that constantly has massive delays like PCS, and it's not because they want to give customers the best product.

Plenty of companies do that without massive delays. It's because the way the company is run and all you have to do is look at their delivery track record to see it. They fail at over-promising and under-delivering. There's a simple fix for their constant delays. Make the delivery dates worst case-scenario instead of best case. There's also the part about keeping customers up to date on delays.

No one would know about this newest delay if not for a customer posting their email response from PCS about said delay. Communication goes a long way in showing customers they care about keeping them informed. PCS isn't a proactive company. They are reactive and never learn from their mistakes.
Pilky is offline   Reply With Quote