Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 04-09-2017, 03:50 PM   #1741
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanesg View Post
You guys got me. I get off on lying to you guys.

Seriously though, if you think I'm lying, I'll send pictures when I get her and show you my PayPal receipt. Got her for $720(cad) shipped. No "part trade" and I don't know the guy.

Honestly, It doesn't really matter if anyone believes it. I wouldn't have even posted it if it wasn't for the fact I wanted to prove that one guy wrong.
Liar, liar.... Filthy, used Japanese school girl underwear, wearing liar freak, kleptomaniac, socially maladjusted deviant.

Nice deal by the way, always makes collecting fun when you can beat the system every now and then!
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 03:58 PM   #1742
Shanesg
Green Lantern Corps

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
I don't think anyone doubted you. The comments are just like people saying saying "unbelievable!" to the cubs winning a world series but of course it happened.

Fortunately, deals like this are much more common than the cubs winning the world series. Lol

Back to the statue though, I'm very pumped for this one. Had to pass because I had a ton of other things to pay for during the window I had to buy her. When she sold out i was kind if bummed because I love the ex head. It worked out in the end though.
Shanesg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 04:11 PM   #1743
Comicbookguy
Hercules

I was looking at my cap marve today next to gamora and Supergirl. She a good chunk smaller in scale more like 1/5 but not quite. Isn't she suppose to be bigger like the first ss Tim Miller ms marvel? She's like a child size next to Supergirl and gamora. I'm sure it's the action pose which was so cool. All action poses ss makes the characters smaller than just a standing pose.
But nonetheless this statue is one of the best ever sculpts along with a great pose, base, portrait, ex, and superb paint job from a good factory choice for production. She's a keeper for sure.
Hope the movie will bring her with the classic black costume first and then a squeal with her modern red costume and man hair style.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 04:31 PM   #1744
Shanesg
Green Lantern Corps

Yeah I'm hoping the same for the movie. Being Ms. Marvel was such a big part of her character. It would be a shame if they ignore it. At the very least, I expect them to throw in some easter eggs referencing her former title.
Shanesg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 04:58 PM   #1745
takaboi
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
I was looking at my cap marve today next to gamora and Supergirl. She a good chunk smaller in scale more like 1/5 but not quite. Isn't she suppose to be bigger like the first ss Tim Miller ms marvel? She's like a child size next to Supergirl and gamora. I'm sure it's the action pose which was so cool. All action poses ss makes the characters smaller than just a standing pose.
But nonetheless this statue is one of the best ever sculpts along with a great pose, base, portrait, ex, and superb paint job from a good factory choice for production. She's a keeper for sure.
Hope the movie will bring her with the classic black costume first and then a squeal with her modern red costume and man hair style.
I think your eyes are 1/2 scale.
cap marvel is in scale...
takaboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 05:32 PM   #1746
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by takaboi View Post
I think your eyes are 1/2 scale.
cap marvel is in scale...
Lolz
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 05:37 PM   #1747
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

Quote:

Seriously though, if you think I'm lying, I'll send pictures when I get her and show you my PayPal receipt. Got her for $720(cad) shipped. No "part trade" and I don't know the guy.

Honestly, It doesn't really matter if anyone believes it. I wouldn't have even posted it if it wasn't for the fact I wanted to prove that one guy wrong.

Well in your previous post you said 180 CAD not 720 CAD.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 05:37 PM   #1748
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

Quote:
Just got an unopened ex for around $180(CAD) cheaper than it would have cost me if I bought her at retail price from Sideshow.

Seems like I actually know things. I played the system and it worked.
Here. See??
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 05:58 PM   #1749
dreamactius
Sinister Six

Quote:

I was only kidding with you. That's great that you got her at a decent price. My wait-list just converted for the EX and now I have until Wednesday to figure out if I want to keep my order.
dreamactius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 05:59 PM   #1750
dreamactius
Sinister Six

Quote:

I was only kidding with you. That's great that you got her at a decent price. My wait-list just converted for the EX and now I have until Wednesday to figure out if I want to keep my order.
dreamactius is offline   Reply With Quote