Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 05-01-2018, 02:21 PM   #4741
twstd
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Taz View Post
Paid shipping for mine december 25th...supposedly it was shipped out april 14th but tracking still says it's awaiting pickup over 2 weeks later...same for an order transfer I bought 2 weeks ago it's still to be transfered. I know they are doing their best to catch up but this is realy disheartning
Mine finally got shipped on Saturday after receiving the shipping email 2 weeks prior, and has landed in Canada this morning. I'd email them if I was you, I emailed them last week asking what was up and they said they would ship it that week, ended up finally doing it on Saturday.

Now to pray it's not damaged, and is the correct piece.
twstd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 04:08 PM   #4742
Sgt Taz
Doom Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by twstd View Post
Mine finally got shipped on Saturday after receiving the shipping email 2 weeks prior, and has landed in Canada this morning. I'd email them if I was you, I emailed them last week asking what was up and they said they would ship it that week, ended up finally doing it on Saturday.

Now to pray it's not damaged, and is the correct piece.
I've been mailing and calling don't worry but so far nothing happened yet. I'm sure it will all work out but man I wish things went smoother before ordering anything else
Sgt Taz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 06:35 PM   #4743
hofmanjc
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoo View Post
The non refundable deposit was exactly $100. They can't keep anything else.

Actually, they should have agreed to refund everything prior to the statue shipping, since the original estimated shipping date was May 2017, but you know that's a lost battle since their 'new policy' of updating the estimated shipping date at their convenience came out of the blue.
That's what I was thinking. Over a year late on delevering the product. I've been a loyal customer for years so I guess I'll try.
hofmanjc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 07:16 PM   #4744
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by hofmanjc View Post
That's what I was thinking. Over a year late on delevering the product. I've been a loyal customer for years so I guess I'll try.
By all means do try, but I'm sure you won't get your deposit back since the statue is already shipping.
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 12:58 PM   #4745
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpl0sive View Post
You guys must be seeing something I'm not then because to me it looks like the same statue lol, minus the extra hair length at the back that IronGold pointed out. The rest is purely just lighting.

I can use studio lighting and create dramatic shadow effects like those prototype pics as well. The ones I posted above were merely taken on my coffee table with light coming in through the window lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronGold View Post
Perfect
Any more pics interest? I love y'alls photos.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 01:50 PM   #4746
Mac Collections

I paid for my E.Ryu 1/3 in full last month on the 19th. I called Pcs Tuesday for a shipping update, i was told it could take up to 3 more weeks to be shipped.
Mac Collections is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 01:53 PM   #4747
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac Collections View Post
I paid for my E.Ryu 1/3 in full last month on the 19th. I called Pcs Tuesday for a shipping update, i was told it could take up to 3 more weeks to be shipped.
Well it's only been 2 weeks. They really should just simply state that shipping and handling can take between 4-6 weeks and be done with it.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 06:03 PM   #4748
wakasashe
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Well it's only been 2 weeks. They really should just simply state that shipping and handling can take between 4-6 weeks and be done with it.
^This, even though I feel that's a huge window.

Didn't we all PO at the same time? Though my fellow collectors got their pieces as early as end of March, I find the only way to stay sane is mentally preparing to not expect mine in hand until June -_-
wakasashe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 06:54 PM   #4749
Mac Collections

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
I’ve ordered items through many other companies. Normal time frame is usually a week to maybe a week and a half to arrive, once the funds have been collected. I’ve never had a item that’s is in stock take 4 to 6 weeks to arrive. And that’s not even a definite shipment time. I can understand some of it, if there spending the extra time in q.c but come on.
Mac Collections is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 08:37 PM   #4750
wizardjones
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Alright so after being patient and kind of letting life flow, I finally got my 1:3 Evil Ryu(AP) in house.
Upon putting this guy together on my shelf, I really couldn't say anything but "Whoa" or "Holy Sh*%! This is amazing!" I couldn't find a defect on the thing outside of hearing something rolling around inside of the base.
But after testing the amazing light-up feature on this dude, I don't think it will become a bigger issue in the future.

To anyone that is on the fence about paying this piece off, I highly recommend waiting and just getting it in. Because while the pictures on the forums have been incredible, it doesn't really do this masterpiece any justice unless you see it in person.
To be honest since this is my first 1:3 statue, I almost want to sell some of the other pieces I have just to get another one of my favorite characters in 1:3.

wizardjones is offline   Reply With Quote