Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 10-29-2023, 01:53 PM   #41
JranasaurusRex
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor Odinson View Post
Why? I prefer to get a diorama with a character from the original movie (which is far superior to anything coming out these days). The dinos by themselves are cool but that's being done a lot already. Iron Studios Blue on top of the vehicle is way more interesting to look at and it's the same price point.
The iron studios, blue onto of flipped over JP explorerer is a really nice piece. Just got it
JranasaurusRex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2024, 11:54 PM   #42
Airnoname
Fantastic Four

My local retailer (I preordered a lot from this shop, rarely have a problem. If there is any, always got full refund but that happened around 1-2 times from almost 100 preorders) just told me that the guy the shop dealt with at Queen studios (Queen studio’s employee) forgot to place order for all EX version (with Dominion Logo ) and the shop have official emails providing ordering details as proofs. (I presume Queen studios admitted the mistake. The shop keep asking for update why the EX version is so delay while the orders for normal version already arrived several months ago but didn’t get the response from the guy at Queen studios who handle it. Then, the shop talked with another guy from Queen Studios now and found that no order was placed at Queen studios’s part.

Now Queen studios said there is no EX version left anymore. The shop try asking them to consider making the additional Dominion logo for us (about 10+ EX version orders between this shop and queen studio)I hope queen studio will make it right by providing the logo (because this is a mistake on their part) for us by making more of them or giving some sorts of acceptable compensations. (But seriously I really want that logo, my appreciation for this piece go down hill without it)
Airnoname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2024, 09:35 AM   #43
BigMo
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Was it an Australian dealer? That's what happened to me with the Life Size Beta, said that Queen never took the order, so I missed out.
BigMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2024, 10:13 AM   #44
Airnoname
Fantastic Four

^
I’m in Southeast Asia so this is not an Australian dealer.
Airnoname is offline   Reply With Quote