Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 11-05-2017, 02:25 PM   #6721
gogo13
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Hi Jerry/Red Ant:

There quite a few SF collectible being shipped soon. Thats good news for me . I have pre-ordered Ultra Cammy, SFV KEN, 1/6 Chun Li And 1/6 Ryu. I feel lately the collectible delivery times are getting a lot better at PCS. The PCS team is doing a great job.!

The 1/6 line would be caught up then to all existing pre-orders. 1/6 Ryu was the last pre-order. Sales I know may not be great cause there still available for pre-order. Will PCS continue the SF 1/6 line?
gogo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 02:56 PM   #6722
Python
Omega Red

Hi, so what's the deal with the 1/4 Dredd statue. It seems a high percentage of forum members received broken statues due to packing flaws. We can probably assume that this occurred with other customers who don't visit the forums also. Will there be replacements for us all? And if so, has the packaging been altered so that said replacements arrive intact?

Many thanks..
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 03:04 PM   #6723
FROBAY
Phoenix

Hello, Can you confirm this Zangief V trigger posted on instagram is a production piece and the color we can expect? Please say it isn't so....

FROBAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 12:15 PM   #6724
gogo13

Hi Red Ant:

With the New Website I order Ultimate Shin Akuma. Its the only Statue I have on a payment plan. I see a payment is Due On Nov 15 from the news letter. I used a CC. How do I make the installment payment with the new website?

The old method was to make a Paypal payment and have some info on the Notes. Later a paypal Invoice was created. I like that . It was easy to follow the payments. I'm not sure since I paid with CC if I should pay by Pay Pal and just write down the order#.
Old 11-10-2017, 12:30 PM   #6725
red_ant
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogo13 View Post
Hi Jerry/Red Ant:

There quite a few SF collectible being shipped soon. Thats good news for me . I have pre-ordered Ultra Cammy, SFV KEN, 1/6 Chun Li And 1/6 Ryu. I feel lately the collectible delivery times are getting a lot better at PCS. The PCS team is doing a great job.!

The 1/6 line would be caught up then to all existing pre-orders. 1/6 Ryu was the last pre-order. Sales I know may not be great cause there still available for pre-order. Will PCS continue the SF 1/6 line?
Thats the goal.
red_ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 12:30 PM   #6726
red_ant
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FROBAY View Post
Hello, Can you confirm this Zangief V trigger posted on instagram is a production piece and the color we can expect? Please say it isn't so....

Isn't so. Worse photo ever. I'm working to get our guy a better camera.
Old 11-10-2017, 12:32 PM   #6727
red_ant
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogo13 View Post
Hi Red Ant:

With the New Website I order Ultimate Shin Akuma. Its the only Statue I have on a payment plan. I see a payment is Due On Nov 15 from the news letter. I used a CC. How do I make the installment payment with the new website?

The old method was to make a Paypal payment and have some info on the Notes. Later a paypal Invoice was created. I like that . It was easy to follow the payments. I'm not sure since I paid with CC if I should pay by Pay Pal and just write down the order#.
It's going to be automatic like SS. You will get an email saying your card will be charge soon, but nothing for you to do.
Old 11-10-2017, 12:35 PM   #6728
gogo13

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_ant View Post
It's going to be automatic like SS. You will get an email saying your card will be charge soon, but nothing for you to do.

Thanks Red Ant for the reply. Auto payments even better. Nice improvements with the New Website!
Old 11-10-2017, 03:38 PM   #6729
dragontron
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Red Ant,

Still no news regarding the Green Ranger/ Power Rangers license?
dragontron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 10:33 PM   #6730
red_ant
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragontron View Post
Red Ant,

Still no news regarding the Green Ranger/ Power Rangers license?
What news are you looking for on Power Rangers? Green Ranger is up for pre-order now.