Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 09-26-2018, 10:29 AM   #121
DPmaster
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
That makes it even more of a head scratcher. Why wouldn't you just take the feedback and make improvements?
From what I remember, they had never even planned to make Robin for this Hush line. To me, Robin may have always been an afterthought.
DPmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 10:31 AM   #122
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPmaster View Post
From what I remember, they had never even planned to make Robin for this Hush line. To me, Robin may have always been an afterthought.
Hmm. I guess I always thought they had planned on Bats, Sups, Ivy, Catwoman, Huntress and Nightwing. That was even in the teaser with all the silhouettes.

Would much rather they make Harley anyways, as I'd love to get the three Sirens.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 10:39 AM   #123
DPmaster

Quote:
Hmm. I guess I always thought they had planned on Bats, Sups, Ivy, Catwoman, Huntress and Nightwing. That was even in the teaser with all the silhouettes.

Would much rather they make Harley anyways, as I'd love to get the three Sirens.
The original lineup was Superman, Batman, and Poison Ivy. People were asking about Robin but P1 said he wasn't in the plans. This was their response for awhile but maybe after the positive feedback from Superman and Poison Ivy, they decided to add extra characters to the lineup and that's when we saw the extra silhouettes of Huntress, Catwoman, and Nightwing.

Last edited by DPmaster; 09-26-2018 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Not Robin! I'm old school and will always think of Nightwing as Robin lol.
Old 09-26-2018, 10:41 AM   #124
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
The original lineup was Superman, Batman, and Poison Ivy. People were asking about Robin but P1 said he wasn't in the plans. This was their response for awhile but maybe after the positive feedback from Superman and Poison Ivy, they decided to add extra characters to the lineup and that's when we saw the extra silhouettes of Huntress, Catwoman, and Nightwing.
Hmmm. Well, I hope they haven't scratched Catwoman
Old 09-26-2018, 10:43 AM   #125
DPmaster

Luckily for me, I LOVE the AK version of Catwoman so if the Hush version doesn't work out, there's still another good option. Doesn't mean it can't be topped though. The AK version of Harley was/is absolutely fantastic but the new 1/3 Harley is stunning! I think the Hush Catwoman will be special seeing as how Prime 1 now knows first hand even if it's a wanted character, bad sculpts just aren't going to cut it in this hobby in this day and age and hopefully, that translates to a really awesome looking Hush Catwoman!
Old 09-26-2018, 10:46 AM   #126
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Luckily for me, I LOVE the AK version of Catwoman so if the Hush version doesn't work out, there's still another good option. Doesn't mean it can't be topped though. The AK version of Harley was/is absolutely fantastic but the new 1/3 Harley is stunning! I think the Hush Catwoman will be special seeing as how Prime 1 now knows first hand even if it's a wanted character, bad sculpts just aren't going to cut it in this hobby in this day and age.
Yeah, the Arkham is a great Catwoman and always loved that Arkham City style costume. My main issue with it is I am not a huge fan of every single portrait coming with bruises and scratches.

Do you think Hush Ivy and Arkham Catwoman would look good displayed together?
Old 09-26-2018, 10:48 AM   #127
Commander0Zero
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Perhaps this line as a whole hasn't gotten as positive reaction as they thought it would. And that reworking the Nightwing after already putting the money into it wasn't worth it and they just cut their losses.
Commander0Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 10:53 AM   #128
DPmaster

Quote:
Yeah, the Arkham is a great Catwoman and always loved that Arkham City style costume. My main issue with it is I am not a huge fan of every single portrait coming with bruises and scratches.

Do you think Hush Ivy and Arkham Catwoman would look good displayed together?
That's what my plan is since they didn't make an Arkham Poison Ivy. I think they will look great together!
Old 09-26-2018, 10:58 AM   #129
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
That's what my plan is since they didn't make an Arkham Poison Ivy. I think they will look great together!
Old 09-26-2018, 01:05 PM   #130
Zombiez
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander0Zero View Post
Perhaps this line as a whole hasn't gotten as positive reaction as they thought it would. And that reworking the Nightwing after already putting the money into it wasn't worth it and they just cut their losses.
Pretty sure this line is doing good because exclusive ivy is sold out sculpted superman and exclusive batman are also sold out and are on waitlist at sideshow. Nightwing however is just horrible the fans spoke and p1 decided to cancel it.
Zombiez is offline   Reply With Quote