Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prototypez

Old 02-27-2017, 04:36 PM   #221
Smooth Criminal
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
Dude, thanks for all your support here, amazing.

I don´t know if I represent the majority here, but I am bother about how things has been taken care off.

I do know that there are lot of issues to be solved and QC and etc.

But perhaps it is time to Eric create a schedule or we gonna need 6 years to finish this? More?

Don´t know, but tough, people may drop the boat
Lol Don't know what u mean, ryu was shown at sdcc and we are getting it next month unless things have changed that's a good turn around time for a new company. They've already stated akuma will go up after ryu is in hand. And in reguards to qc and quality they are painting this in a well known factory that produces great production pieces so I have full faith in Eric and the company and they won't be slowing down.
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 12:44 AM   #222
Balthazar
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
Lol Don't know what u mean, ryu was shown at sdcc and we are getting it next month unless things have changed that's a good turn around time for a new company. They've already stated akuma will go up after ryu is in hand. And in reguards to qc and quality they are painting this in a well known factory that produces great production pieces so I have full faith in Eric and the company and they won't be slowing down.
Perhaps because You did not read. I said that I understand all the problems a new firm needs to deal with, QC, License and etc. The thing is that, for example, Akuma was already postponed and I can already predict it will be delayed, as We have never seen an image, also remembering that those kits were discontinued.
Balthazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 10:11 AM   #223
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Perhaps because You did not read. I said that I understand all the problems a new firm needs to deal with, QC, License and etc. The thing is that, for example, Akuma was already postponed and I can already predict it will be delayed, as We have never seen an image, also remembering that those kits were discontinued.
I think akuma is 4 years in the making but nothing we can do about it nor Eric.
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 01:53 PM   #224
amloprinzi
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Dude, thanks for all your support here, amazing.

I don´t know if I represent the majority here, but I am bother about how things has been taken care off.

I do know that there are lot of issues to be solved and QC and etc.

But perhaps it is time to Eric create a schedule or we gonna need 6 years to finish this? More?

Don´t know, but tough, people may drop the boat

You're welcome, I'm sure it's hard for Erick to juggle all this, plus his family life as well.

He works for a couple different companies. Then his own
Sometimes it's hard to get updates and keep everyone informed.

He has a very busy schedule, but I try my best to keep everyone up to date. A lot goes on behind the scenes in the statue business that a lot of people don't see. Erick has actually opened up and been willing to shoe people QC pictures the behind the scenes early wips.
amloprinzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 03:18 PM   #225
frenchyoutoo
Nightwing

Man i dont care how long it takes as long as its gonna be the best QC can get
frenchyoutoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 01:21 AM   #226
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

Following Erick in Facebook is a big help, like right now he's just getting back from a Japan trip.
s_paulik87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 02:09 AM   #227
Gecktechs
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Erick, take your time brother. The only thing your TRUE supporters want is for you to be in good shape, and to receive the best quality statue you can deliver. Don't listen to these cry baby, self entitled collectors moaning about projects taking too long because they obviously have no clue what goes on behind the scenes. If something gets delayed or takes longer than anticipated, I'm sure theres a GOOD reason for it. I follow you on FB and you seem like a very busy man, and not just with work - freelance/custom commissions and more importantly, your family. You seem like an honest guy, so just keep on doing what you do man - The real fans will be here no matter what.
Gecktechs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 03:28 AM   #228
kagero_no_mai
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Agreed.
Please try non taking online posts too personal either, being communicative like you are WILL eventually expose you to countless rants and verbal aggressions.
There's no way you could manage to please everybody, and there's always going to be crybabies saying 'either he's doing as I command or I'm not buying', so I'd suggest ignoring hateful/uncostrictive posts if you don't wanna go insane.
Thanks for the great communication, both of you!
kagero_no_mai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 04:20 AM   #229
amloprinzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_paulik87 View Post
Following Erick in Facebook is a big help, like right now he's just getting back from a Japan trip.
This helps, it will help keep you up to date as to what he is doing. He is very active on facebook.
Old 03-01-2017, 04:22 AM   #230
amloprinzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagero_no_mai View Post
Agreed.
Please try non taking online posts too personal either, being communicative like you are WILL eventually expose you to countless rants and verbal aggressions.
There's no way you could manage to please everybody, and there's always going to be crybabies saying 'either he's doing as I command or I'm not buying', so I'd suggest ignoring hateful/uncostrictive posts if you don't wanna go insane.
Thanks for the great communication, both of you!

Glad to hear everyone's support for Erick and his company. I know things take time and get delayed, but it all for good reasons. Erick is greatful for all of his fans support. Keep it coming guys.