Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prototypez

Old 04-06-2018, 10:15 AM   #1231
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Again I reiterate my post is not mainly about akuma being delayed $hit happens. Not trying to give anyone a hard time if I wasn’t happy with ptz Eric would refund me right away that’s the type of guy he is.

I just wish company would take extra measures before announcing certain things because when it doesn’t happen for whatever reason it’s not a good feeling for the customer. Basically don’t count your chickens before they hatch.

Say what you want about pcs and there is ALOT of subject matter I can talk about when it comes to pcs, I have my money in both companies but pcs doesn’t announce until they know 100% the whole situation.

I await mr akuma in June and ken whenever he gets approved nothing is going to stop me from getting this sf line.
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 05:14 PM   #1232
w00tw00t
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
Again I reiterate my post is not mainly about akuma being delayed $hit happens. Not trying to give anyone a hard time if I wasn’t happy with ptz Eric would refund me right away that’s the type of guy he is.

I just wish company would take extra measures before announcing certain things because when it doesn’t happen for whatever reason it’s not a good feeling for the customer. Basically don’t count your chickens before they hatch.

Say what you want about pcs and there is ALOT of subject matter I can talk about when it comes to pcs, I have my money in both companies but pcs doesn’t announce until they know 100% the whole situation.

I await mr akuma in June and ken whenever he gets approved nothing is going to stop me from getting this sf line.
Stuff happens. Any line of business there are always delays for a number of reasons (license approval/changes in production etc). The fact that their turn around is quite decent compared to other companies. It being delay for a month or few doesn't hurt anyone. I've collected for 10 years and i've seen it all. There is no perfect company out there that will deliver on time. At the end of the day give me a great quality piece and i'll be happy. Ryu paint app came out great, but there were some issues with casting etc. They heard us and hopefully we won't see that issue with Akuma.
w00tw00t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 12:34 AM   #1233
FriendlySamurai
Luke Cage

Usually I pay on arrival so to me delays are mostly win win. First, I get more time to save money and second, I can afford to invest in other lines. I dont really mind 1 statue a year, although I would have the fear that interest would decline and the line would be cut short.
FriendlySamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 12:20 PM   #1234
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by amloprinzi View Post
Actually, Akumas releases has been delayed until June now. Sorry, for the delay everyone.
shot you a pm, thanks
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 06:14 AM   #1235
amloprinzi
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
shot you a pm, thanks
got it.
amloprinzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 07:06 PM   #1236
GrabberOrange
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Wish I waited for BBTS, could have not paid in advance and save on shipping.
GrabberOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 05:46 PM   #1237
MegatronG1
The X-Men

I also regret preordering direct, but feel that I can trust this company more than I can PCS now. PCS grew beyond its carrying capacity, the owner sold it, and look how they're struggling now just fulfilling current orders. I still say that the final product is all that matters, but how you get there makes the difference between retaining and losing customers.
MegatronG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 04:09 PM   #1238
amloprinzi

Update on Akuma.

Old 05-07-2018, 04:21 PM   #1239
SONICobra
Batman

looks dope!
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 05:31 PM   #1240
amloprinzi

The Akuma shipment is almost here. Miguel is going to contact all the customers next week.

That way as soon as the container comes to the warehouse he can start shipping.