Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > What If?

Old 07-24-2009, 11:16 AM   #21
alcortez
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
I like both characters very much.

Lobo wins this match though.

I just want to add Lobo is not as big as the Hulk. [/B]Lobo started out with a very normal man sized physique, through the years Lobo got the big bodybuilder body he has today, Lobo also became more stupid wich I dislike, Lobo was much more smarter and cunning in his earlier comic appearances.
don't you mean was not as big as the hulk. i agree he was a normal size man, but now dc states that he is 7'6'' 1640 lbs and the hulk is between 7'-8' foot tall(bigger depending on who draws it) and 1040 lbs check the source from dc data base on wiki..http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Lobo_(New_Earth)
alcortez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 10:14 AM   #22
Perna
Budda Budda Bamfer!
Artist

Hulk is raw relentless power. Hulk wins. You don't have to kill Lobo to defeat him.
Perna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 03:02 PM   #23
Meteor Man
Imperial Guardsman

I say Hulk wins, just because I can't stand the "main sham".... errr... man." Voting with my heart on this one, with not nearly enough information on Lobo to make an informed decision....
Meteor Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 10:04 PM   #24
twoferflinchin
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Well, if you use comic math, Lobo has beaten Superman, which the Hulk has never done, which equals a win for Lobo.
twoferflinchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 10:10 PM   #25
hulksmash77
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

well i love both characters equally but hands down HULK takes all there is no stopping the hulk once he gets angrier & angrier
hulksmash77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 06:37 AM   #26
ffar
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

I dont think lobo cant take the hulk in a straight up slugfest, but after assessing the hulk, he can find a devious way to put the hulk down. aside from all the stuff that's been said, lobo does not play fair, he's nasty and at times I think he's just plain evil! (he performed genocide by killing all his race and destroyed his own planet!) lobo takes this one.
ffar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 07:19 AM   #27
ratchet
Mandarin

Are you saying the Hulk does "play" fair in a fight? Have you ever read a Hulk comic?
ratchet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 01:30 PM   #28
Juggernaut
The Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcortez View Post
don't you mean was not as big as the hulk. i agree he was a normal size man, but now dc states that he is 7'6'' 1640 lbs and the hulk is between 7'-8' foot tall(bigger depending on who draws it) and 1040 lbs check the source from dc data base on wiki..http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Lobo_(New_Earth)
That's far out. I did not know he grew that much. He almost is as big as the Hulk.

I stil like old school Lobo best.

Very informative page I can't recal reding the comic where this happened.

"He happened to arrive in an asteroid field just in time to kill Devilance, rescuing Animal Man, Adam Strange, and Starfire, who were stranded in space. Starfire negotiated a deal with him, in which he would help them out of their predicament if they helped him with his problems. After helping the heroes to defeat Lady Styx, he brings the Emerald Eye to the triple-headed fish god, who agrees to release Lobo from his vow of non-violence in exchange. When told that the Emerald Eye is the only thing that can kill the fish god, Lobo blasts him with it."
Juggernaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 01:59 PM   #29
lord odin
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
That's far out. I did not know he grew that much. He almost is as big as the Hulk.

I stil like old school Lobo best.

Very informative page I can't recal reding the comic where this happened.

"He happened to arrive in an asteroid field just in time to kill Devilance, rescuing Animal Man, Adam Strange, and Starfire, who were stranded in space. Starfire negotiated a deal with him, in which he would help them out of their predicament if they helped him with his problems. After helping the heroes to defeat Lady Styx, he brings the Emerald Eye to the triple-headed fish god, who agrees to release Lobo from his vow of non-violence in exchange. When told that the Emerald Eye is the only thing that can kill the fish god, Lobo blasts him with it."
It was in issue #17 of 52 when Lobo killed Devilance.
lord odin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 02:51 PM   #30
Juggernaut
The Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord odin View Post
It was in issue #17 of 52 when Lobo killed Devilance.
Thanks for the info LO.

I never read 52 I may have to buy the TPBs now.
Juggernaut is offline   Reply With Quote