Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > What If?

Old 07-29-2009, 10:11 AM   #1
alcortez
Kindly Asked To Leave

Bruce Wayne vs Tony Stark

this is not physical fight, but who is the richer of the two? who's got more money?
alcortez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 10:23 AM   #2
Sniper
Objectivo Bastardo

I thought someone mentioned this is a thread a while ago. I think Tony was richer but I can't be certain.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 10:24 AM   #3
Collection King 13
You Should Punch Your Face in the Face!!!
Adamantium Plus Member

Tony richer? I would vote Bruce.

"Grailability" -One collectibles potential on becoming a Grail Piece. Pronunciation [greyl-uh-bil-i-tee]
"Flipphobia" -One collectors morbid fear of flippers. Pronunciation [flip-foh-bee-uh]
"Flipollector" -One Who Flips with the intent of purchasing something else for their collection. Pronunciation [flip-uh-lek-ter]
http://statueforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=75&dateline=1236098318
Collection King 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 10:25 AM   #4
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

I would vote Bruce. He's more diversified where Stark is mostly technology and subject to this economic downturn.
Old 07-29-2009, 10:38 AM   #5
lord odin
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Bruce has more money he also has Lexcorp.
lord odin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 11:02 AM   #6
Robatty
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Bruce definitely has ALOT more money, as people have stated above Wayne Enterprises is a lot more diverse in the industrial world of DC. Wayne enterprises are at the forefront of pharmaceutical and technological research and development, the lowest the company has been worth (shown in recently memory) was still in the Multi-Billions. Along with a lot of government contracts and deals it is also rumoured to be the next in line to build the space plane. It owns a football stadium and a record label and also supplies all the health in Gotham COUNTY not just the city. Wayne Enterprise has been stated on several occasions to be more like its own country then a business.

Here are a few companies that they parent

Wayne Technologies
Wayne Chemicals
Wayne Aerospace
Wayne Biotech
Wayne Shipping
Wayne Industries
Wayne Medical
Wayne Entertainment
Wayne Electronics
Wayne Steel
Wayne Shipbuilding
Wayne Foods

Not only this but the parent company also partly owns LexCorp and STAR Labs and wholly owns Kord Industries. Wayne Enterprises could probably buy and sell Stark without batting an eyelid.
Robatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 11:06 AM   #7
lord odin
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robatty View Post
Bruce definitely has ALOT more money, as people have stated above Wayne Enterprises is a lot more diverse in the industrial world of DC. Wayne enterprises are at the forefront of pharmaceutical and technological research and development, the lowest the company has been worth (shown in recently memory) was still in the Multi-Billions. Along with a lot of government contracts and deals it is also rumoured to be the next in line to build the space plane. It owns a football stadium and a record label and also supplies all the health in Gotham COUNTY not just the city. Wayne Enterprise has been stated on several occasions to be more like its own country then a business.

Wayne Technologies
Wayne Chemicals
Wayne Aerospace
Wayne Biotech
Wayne Shipping
Wayne Industries
Wayne Medical
Wayne Entertainment
Wayne Electronics
Wayne Steel
Wayne Shipbuilding
Wayne Foods

Not only this but the parent company also partly owns LexCorp and STAR Labs and wholly owns Kord Industries. Wayne Enterprises could probably buy and sell Stark without batting an eyelid.
And any guy that bags a chick named Talia Head gets my vote.
lord odin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 11:14 AM   #8
Robatty

Just for anyone who’s interested here are a few points about Stark Industries/International. They are a highly driven development company and although it has been stated that they have moved away from weapons development, I fell they haven't. There is still inventions coming from Stark International that are to do with weapons, maybe the writers have forgotten what they have previously stated lol. They also develop a great deal in Electronics and the improvement of current electrical equipment. A couple of the companies they own are

Accutech
Askew Electronics
Barstow Electronics
Cordco
Donahue Corporation
Pendyne Incorporated
Smart Green Technologies
Stark Bio-Film Research
Stark Heavy Industries
Stark Insurance
Stark Light Time Computing
Stark Robotics
Stark Super Dynamics
Stark Solutions

They have been seen to be in trouble on several occasions, and without SHIELD backing they probably still would be. Tony has not and will never release anything to do with his Iron Man suit therefore limited is profit out of choice.
Old 07-29-2009, 01:52 PM   #9
pearl thunder

Quote:

Wayne Technologies
Wayne Chemicals
Wayne Aerospace
Wayne Biotech
Wayne Shipping
Wayne Industries
Wayne Medical
Wayne Entertainment
Wayne Electronics
Wayne Steel
Wayne Shipbuilding
Wayne Foods

Quote:
Just for anyone who’s interested here are a few points about Stark Industries/International. They are a highly driven development company and although it has been stated that they have moved away from weapons development, I fell they haven't. There is still inventions coming from Stark International that are to do with weapons, maybe the writers have forgotten what they have previously stated lol. They also develop a great deal in Electronics and the improvement of current electrical equipment. A couple of the companies they own are

Accutech
Askew Electronics
Barstow Electronics
Cordco
Donahue Corporation
Pendyne Incorporated
Smart Green Technologies
Stark Bio-Film Research
Stark Heavy Industries
Stark Insurance
Stark Light Time Computing
Stark Robotics
Stark Super Dynamics
Stark Solutions

They have been seen to be in trouble on several occasions, and without SHIELD backing they probably still would be. Tony has not and will never release anything to do with his Iron Man suit therefore limited is profit out of choice.

ok, seriously, where do you get this specific companies? or are you just making them up
pearl thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 02:04 PM   #10
Robatty

Firstly I may not know statues, but I know my comics lol. Secondly if you look on the various wiki sites out there they will list them, some I remembered some I had to steal from there lol