Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 06-24-2022, 10:14 AM   #101
darthwhitey
The Herculoids

Batman from Infinity was $2500 as I recall, with about the same silicone and two arms, but you gotta factor in $500 for shield and $500 for hammer. I think $3500 would be fair.

I’m going to wait to order. These things sit in preorder for years anyway. I’ve got too many busts now that I can’t sell because there’re so big.
darthwhitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2022, 05:55 PM   #102
azurepred
Zot

Looks bad ass, but ouch, that price hurts. It will probably be the only one ever made with this kind of quality though.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2022, 06:56 PM   #103
spidermonkey
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurepred View Post
Looks bad ass, but ouch, that price hurts. It will probably be the only one ever made with this kind of quality though.
That's exactly what I'm thinking man. Are you gonna take the leap? I am heavily debating this one. It'll be by far the most I've paid for a piece. However it depicts the best scene I've ever seen lol. Between this and the last ronin piece I'm being pulled back in man
spidermonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2022, 01:13 PM   #104
azurepred
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidermonkey View Post
That's exactly what I'm thinking man. Are you gonna take the leap? I am heavily debating this one. It'll be by far the most I've paid for a piece. However it depicts the best scene I've ever seen lol. Between this and the last ronin piece I'm being pulled back in man
I'm going to pass, just don't have the love or room for it. If I'm going to spend $4k on something, it's gotta be something I really love. Cap isn't even in my top 20 characters that I like. If you got the dough and space, I say go for it.
Old 07-03-2022, 06:44 AM   #105
spidermonkey
Mephisto

Quote:
I'm going to pass, just don't have the love or room for it. If I'm going to spend $4k on something, it's gotta be something I really love. Cap isn't even in my top 20 characters that I like. If you got the dough and space, I say go for it.
Finally pulled the trigger man. It was tough due to the price though. Now depending on the Thor they put out and when that should be it from this line.
Old 07-03-2022, 02:28 PM   #106
azurepred
Zot

Quote:
Finally pulled the trigger man. It was tough due to the price though. Now depending on the Thor they put out and when that should be it from this line.
congrats, look forward to seeing your setup. The only character I would probably buy is a scarlet witch from DS2.....if they ever make one.
Old 07-03-2022, 11:52 PM   #107
spidermonkey
Mephisto

Quote:
congrats, look forward to seeing your setup. The only character I would probably buy is a scarlet witch from DS2.....if they ever make one.
That would be awesome man. I don't doubt that they'll do all of the infinity saga Avengers.
Old 07-04-2022, 12:31 AM   #108
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
That would be awesome man. I don't doubt that they'll do all of the infinity saga Avengers.
I don’t believe they’ll be doing any of the unmasked females as life size busts.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 01:21 AM   #109
spidermonkey
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
I don?t believe they?ll be doing any of the unmasked females as life size busts.
I hadn't heard that. Did they not get the likeness rights for 1:1 Marvel I take it?
Old 07-04-2022, 01:25 AM   #110
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
I hadn't heard that. Did they not get the likeness rights for 1:1 Marvel I take it?
Something like that.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote