Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 06-06-2022, 06:22 AM   #201
Halcyon
Loki

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
The sword looks kinda small on it.
That was my first though also. 20% larger would make it much better as total.

..now He-man can't hit anything, bcs battlecat's reach has stopped the foes already..
Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2022, 10:46 PM   #202
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3327 View Post

Can't wait to see the switch-outs for this, and of course, for the inevitable Skeletor on Panthor.
Holy ----. This piece is next level. Great Job, Igo and TH. I bust your guys balls but this turned out absolutely spectacular. Blows the PCS set out of the water. Its so tasteful. I want it.

Me thinks this is Best of Show.

The sword does look a little short tho
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2022, 04:11 AM   #203
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

If this doesn't come with a swap-out Battle Armor upper torso ex then I hope they make a seperate solo BA He-man figure.

majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2022, 03:18 PM   #204
Igo
Producer
Producer

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

I wish I had time to go through all the comments one by one, but tons of stuff going on....

First - Armor, sword, etc color - Definitely went more "toned down classic" and we're keeping the more realistic metal look for the 1:5 scale "Legends" line.

Sword Size - it's long. He's holding it back at an angle so that perspective is throwing it off, Im confident the full gallery will show it more accurately from other angles.

Just gonna get this out of the way, no swap-out head for Battle Cat. To me, Helmet On = Battle Cat, Helmet Off = Cringer. This is Battle Cat, why would he have his helmet off in the middle of battle? NO SIR! LET THE DEBATES BEGIN!!!

Anyways, thats all for now. More info soon, solicitation is not far off at all... So stoked for this duo, I couldnt be happier with how they came out.

Thanks all!
Igo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2022, 03:39 PM   #205
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igo View Post

I wish I had time to go through all the comments one by one, but tons of stuff going on....

First - Armor, sword, etc color - Definitely went more "toned down classic" and we're keeping the more realistic metal look for the 1:5 scale "Legends" line.

Sword Size - it's long. He's holding it back at an angle so that perspective is throwing it off, Im confident the full gallery will show it more accurately from other angles.

Just gonna get this out of the way, no swap-out head for Battle Cat. To me, Helmet On = Battle Cat, Helmet Off = Cringer. This is Battle Cat, why would he have his helmet off in the middle of battle? NO SIR! LET THE DEBATES BEGIN!!!

Anyways, thats all for now. More info soon, solicitation is not far off at all... So stoked for this duo, I couldnt be happier with how they came out.

Thanks all!

I wholeheartedly agree. This is Battlecat, so mask on for sure.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2022, 03:42 PM   #206
nearmint
Phoenix

Tons of positive response for this piece at the show.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2022, 04:23 PM   #207
Dandoc
Birdman

Yeah, can’t wait for the PO. Looks amazing!
Dandoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2022, 04:31 PM   #208
Blade3327
Nightwing

Quote:
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo! At least you guys toned down the "beak" on him, that's what hurt the '80s helmet most for me. This sculpt feels a lot more cat-like, so I dig it.
Blade3327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2022, 04:44 PM   #209
SkilledButton
Nightwing

Quote:

Thanks all!
I gotta say, I love how you take the time to respond to people here and try to address questions on the forum. Bravo, I hope you don't ever lose that. It's a personal touch that makes me really happy to support this company.

While I'm not buying this piece, as I can't add yet another line to my collection, I absolutely love it - really happy for everyone who's getting it and adding it to their collection. I'll be patiently waiting for more DC villains to come out *cough* Riddler/two face *cough* in both 1/4 and 1/6 would be just amazing!! Incase you need any extra ideas
SkilledButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2022, 07:03 PM   #210
Mechanizor
A day without sunshine is like... night.

I don't know if this question was answered here before or not, but does this piece (or the exclusive version) come with a switchable axe or not?

I'm one of those weird fans who prefer the looks of He-Man with an axe especially while riding BC...
Mechanizor is offline   Reply With Quote