Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Hot Toys

Old 05-19-2017, 06:53 PM   #11
Medusoid
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey View Post
Yeah? I'm new to Hot Toys and thought his price is lower that most. How much do you think is a fair price for this line? Or rather, how much are you willing to spend for a Hot Toys?
The most I've ever spent on one was $330, but it was an older Iron Man figure with a ton of accessories and light up features. This is a smaller figure with just some extra arms and heads, so I think $200 is a little steep...

What's funny is that their Groot figure from the first movie was $200 and I thought it was a steal at the time. It didn't come with much, but it didn't need to. It's a huge figure with incredible details, and the face is incredibly lifelike. I think it's one of their best Marvel figures to date.
Medusoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 05:44 PM   #12
CessnaDriver
Suicide Squad

My wife never fussed over my other stuff I collect as much as this guy. I can't figure why.

CessnaDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 01:54 AM   #13
jedi_don
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

I broke mine already. There was no zipper stops on the jumpsuit. So when I zipped it up, zipper slider body just came off. And there is no way to get it back on again. Does yours have stopd for the zipper?
jedi_don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 02:52 AM   #14
CessnaDriver
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi_don View Post
I broke mine already. There was no zipper stopd on the jumpsuit. So when I zipped it up, zipper slider body just came off. And there is no way to get it back on again. Does yours have stopd for the zipper?
I do not see one.
Perhaps you can get it going back again from the bottom?
CessnaDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 05:03 AM   #15
jedi_don
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by CessnaDriver View Post
I do not see one.
Perhaps you can get it going back again from the bottom?
The zipper is solidy stitched in. To feed from the bottom I would have remove a lot a stich and basically disassemble a lot of the jumpsuit where it meets the zipper. No stops on yours? Sounds like it’s a design flaw. I contacted my retailer to see what can be done. I just did some simple stitches with black thread to hold the two sides together. It doesn’t show when displayed. I would have to remove the stitch to take the jumpsuit off. Not ideal, but it works. You may want to make some zipper stops with a drop of glue to avoid what I did.
jedi_don is offline   Reply With Quote