Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Books, Literature & News

Old 02-09-2009, 04:55 PM   #31
Collection King 13
You Should Punch Your Face in the Face!!!
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rilynil View Post
First of all, we don't know that this guy was defending himself. All we know is that a woman was injured, he was gone and he was arrested on counts that potentially land him in jail for nine years. Those are the facts.

And I still hold to the fact that that men shouldn't beat women. You guys can argue that men can beat women all you want, but I'm having no part of it.
So why make any comments to begin with?

"Grailability" -One collectibles potential on becoming a Grail Piece. Pronunciation [greyl-uh-bil-i-tee]
"Flipphobia" -One collectors morbid fear of flippers. Pronunciation [flip-foh-bee-uh]
"Flipollector" -One Who Flips with the intent of purchasing something else for their collection. Pronunciation [flip-uh-lek-ter]
http://statueforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=75&dateline=1236098318
Collection King 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 05:00 PM   #32
rilynil
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collection King 13 View Post
So why make any comments to begin with?
Let me express it more simply for you: I am having no part of beating a woman.

Besides, I'm the first one to respond the initial post and I made myself very clear that I think Chris Brown is a jerk if he did this. And considering that Rihanna was seen in an area hospital afterwards and Chris Brown was promptly arrested, then it looks very, very bad for him.
rilynil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 05:04 PM   #33
CocoPUFF
ROT Minister Of Defense

Quote:
First of all, we don't know that this guy was defending himself. All we know is that a woman was injured, he left her there and he was soon arrested on counts that potentially land him in jail for nine years. Those are the facts.

And I still hold to the fact that that men shouldn't beat women. You guys can argue that men can beat women all you want, but I'm having no part of it.
Beat with for no reason or unprovoked I agree, but like I said, alot of these manipulative women, (and I know PLENTY) really need to be smaked. I'm not saying BEAT them, but in self defense its fair game. Especially the crazy ones that come at you with weapons, axes, knives, and then try to act like they didnt do anything wrong? Why? Because you're a woman? I'm sorry but just the fact that you're a woman doesn't mean you don't deserve an ass whoopin'.
CocoPUFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 05:07 PM   #34
rilynil

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoPUFF View Post
Beat with for no reason or unprovoked I agree, but like I said, alot of these manipulative women, (and I know PLENTY) really need to be smaked. I'm not saying BEAT them, but in self defense its fair game. Especially the crazy ones that come at you with weapons, axes, knives, and then try to act like they didnt do anything wrong? Why? Because you're a woman? I'm sorry but just the fact that you're a woman doesn't mean you don't deserve an ass whoopin'.
So. What kind of ax do you think Rihanna probably had?

My point is that I am physically capable of taking care of myself without having to "smack" a woman.
rilynil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 05:18 PM   #35
hawkeyethearcher

if you dont want ot get hurt then dont hurt soemone else. i dont care if it is emotional or physical pain. there is no reason to hurt. why cheat at all? if you are not happy then break it off and leave then find someone.

as far as hitting a woman i dont understand the difference. you shouldnt hit anyone. now that isnt reality and people get in fights all the time.if woman want to be equal then thats part of being equal. if you wanna mess with someone and then hide behind the fact that you are a woman then you better put your bra back on and get back in the kitchen.
hawkeyethearcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 05:23 PM   #36
CocoPUFF
ROT Minister Of Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeyethearcher View Post
if you dont want ot get hurt then dont hurt soemone else. i dont care if it is emotional or physical pain. there is no reason to hurt. why cheat at all? if you are not happy then break it off and leave then find someone.

as far as hitting a woman i dont understand the difference. you shouldnt hit anyone. now that isnt reality and people get in fights all the time.if woman want to be equal then thats part of being equal. if you wanna mess with someone and then hide behind the fact that you are a woman then you better put your bra back on and get back in the kitchen.
BRAVO! and LMAO!
CocoPUFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 05:33 PM   #37
TheSkrull
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

COUNT DOWN TO THREAD CLOSURE!

No but really. I could think of a few reasons that ANYONE would justify hitting a woman, and a TON of reasons not to.
The preachy "I'd never ever hit a woman ever" makes me laugh. I can put situations that if you were in you would do it.

A woman has intent on violently harming your child, would you hit her to stop her?

A woman is attempting to attack you with a weapon intent on killing you, would you hit her?
TheSkrull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 05:41 PM   #38
VaultMan
Advanced Tweet Mechanic
Adamantium Member

Quote:
I can't think of a reason to beat a woman.
I can think of one reason...a woman injures my daughter on purpose...I'd beat her like Mike Tyson.
VaultMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 05:42 PM   #39
VaultMan
Advanced Tweet Mechanic
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkrull View Post
COUNT DOWN TO THREAD CLOSURE!

A woman has intent on violently harming your child, would you hit her to stop her?

A woman is attempting to attack you with a weapon intent on killing you, would you hit her?
Yes and yes.

But nothing dumb like, "she smashes my chrome Surfer" or melts down my Batmobiles...though I'd be plenty pissed.
VaultMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:00 PM   #40
ANGRYCOMICMAN
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
Always? So you have actually had to use or follow up on that threat?

and yes mate i'm aware your not a monster
If I kill it, I eat it.
Most mammals taste basically the same, dog, cat whatever.
But those damn canaries and finches are so damn boney!
ANGRYCOMICMAN is offline   Reply With Quote