Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 03-06-2020, 06:06 PM   #11
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
so i finally picked up a PS4 and this game (late bloomer), as you all know its incredible but man now i want a kratos statue. i wish they had done something a little less dynamic (standing battle pose would have been perfect) and a solo kratos option. this thing commands so much real estate, looking forward to seeing in hand pics eventually
A game with great story telling, amazing game play, and next generation graphics. As the game has been out for awhile I don't see a masterpiece translation like this piece coming out again anytime soon.....

And now back to waiting....
Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 03:41 AM   #12
Mooste
The Avengers

Probably gonna be 2021...
Mooste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 05:32 PM   #13
Indomitus

I see Sideshow has this low stock and almost sold out. I wonder if Prime 1 will be releasing edition sizes soon and Sideshow managing their allocations considering crazy high shipping costs.

Just FYI to anyone keeping an eye out on this piece...

Old 10-11-2020, 06:12 PM   #14
KOrigin
A day without sunshine is like... night.

I love this statue, but I absolutely don't like the armor they chose for Kratos. There are countless better ones in the game, even the beginning armor. Gonna pass and hope they make one that I like someday
KOrigin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2020, 02:51 AM   #15
Indomitus

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOrigin View Post
I love this statue, but I absolutely don't like the armor they chose for Kratos. There are countless better ones in the game, even the beginning armor. Gonna pass and hope they make one that I like someday
There are definitely some great armor pieces to choose from and for me this was the armor piece I used most frequently both for the look and the sweat that went into the game to get it. Kratos does not need the armor. I've been a fan of the character since his introduction. He has walked amongst the gods, and slaughtered them in kind. His signature look is that tattoo that runs from his face through his torso. To hide that with armor would hide the very man underneath it.

Old 10-12-2020, 01:12 PM   #16
Angronsrage1
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I would love if prime 1 made a sick 1/4 or 1/3 kratos from one of the first 3

Preferably God of war 1 cause he looked the most savage to me and I like the blades of chaos the most out of the other blades from the other 2 games and I also don’t care for the Golden Fleece but he does have sick weapons in 3 so it’s a tough decision.
Angronsrage1 is offline   Reply With Quote