Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Home Grown > Sculptor's Pit Stop

Old 10-14-2011, 10:13 AM   #11
Veritas
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I, too, have had the pleasure of meeting Troy, he is quite a character and amazingly talented...

I actually found this picture of him on the internet, apparently it'sa progress pic of his 1:1 piece of Keith...

Veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 10:37 AM   #12
Kdawg59
Sculptor of Gods
ProducerSculptor

If that is a 1:1 of me he needs to jack up those quads a F*%$ of a lot more than that!!!

#6 clone could do better... and he's the one that was born without opposable thumbs.
Old 10-14-2011, 10:50 AM   #13
Veritas
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

you dare question Troyboy's (clone's) techniques?!!

he's just massing it up, y'know, adding little by little until he accurately captures those hamhocks. weren't you paying attention to the shifflet's when they talked about the adding method? oh that's right- YOU didn't go!! well, Troy and I did...and you call yourself a sculptor...
Old 10-14-2011, 11:54 AM   #14
Kdawg59
Sculptor of Gods
ProducerSculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
weren't you paying attention to the shifflet's when they talked about the adding method? oh that's right- YOU didn't go!! well, Troy and I did...and you call yourself a sculptor...
Ah shaddup you ... I went to their thing in Dan Diego AND if you thought that was actually Troy sitting by you at wonderfest then you were fooled massively by #13... the first clone to actually look like Troy, with the exception of the Lemmie mustache which hides his numbered tattoo brand.
Old 10-14-2011, 01:16 PM   #15
Veritas

I was so easily fooled by the mustache and flip flops...!
Old 10-14-2011, 01:53 PM   #16
riteguytu
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

More please!
riteguytu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 03:25 PM   #17
Jesse321
Galactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritas View Post

I was so easily fooled by the mustache and flip flops...!
It was the flip flops, # 13 has a defect in his cloning matrix. Even though he appears normal, there's an imbalance in his DNA that causes him to exude hallucinogenic chemicals in his sweat, which collects in the flip flops!!!

Didn't you notice how everyone around him was passing out every time he took them off? That evil mastermind thought that he could slip that one by us all! You should always wear a gas mask around # 13 ... especially when he's wearing flip flops!

Jesse321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 03:38 PM   #18
Kdawg59
Sculptor of Gods
ProducerSculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse321 View Post
It was the flip flops, # 13 has a chemical defect in his cloning matrix. Even though he appears normal, there's an imbalance in his DNA that causes him to exude hallucinogenic chemicals in his sweat, which collects in the flip flops!!!

Didn't you notice how everyone around him was passing out when he took them off? That evil mastermind thought that he could slip that one by us all! You should always wear a gas mask around # 13 ... especially when he's wearing flip flops!

Not to mention that tiny extra big toe on his left foot that resembles a chimps'... it happens every third clone or so and it's something he's never been able to get his sh*t together on.

Point being... Troy is never really around in the places you think he is. He sculpts about 1 piece every 3 years, lives a very comfortable existence with his family, while the clone army makes him look like a damn hero.
Old 10-14-2011, 03:42 PM   #19
Jesse321
Galactus

It's called "Replicative Fading" ... they did a Star Trek Next Gen episode about that.
Jesse321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 04:57 PM   #20
Boondog
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro
Sculptor

Man he's gonna get a kick out of this thread. Nice to know he's human and such, still doesn't help me kid myself to think I'll ever kick that much ass, but C'est la vie
Boondog is offline   Reply With Quote