Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

View Poll Results: Would you be interested in XM producing non Marvel related Accessories?
Yes 35 81.40%
No 8 18.60%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-22-2014, 10:43 PM   #11
felixckf
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

i really want a base for iron man mark7 to match his mates
felixckf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 11:42 PM   #12
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by felixckf View Post
i really want a base for iron man mark7 to match his mates
The Mark 7 is a movie version, there suppose to do a comic version of Iron Man down the road to match the other ones...

But I think I'm going to steal the idea from one of the moderators where you put black fabric over the base of the Mark 7 so it looks like Iron Man is flying behind the rest of the Avengers
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 11:49 PM   #13
Thor57
Teen Titans

B2Shred, I think Bryan said they werent sure on the Comic Iron Man. I may be way off base.

As for the discussion, I'd be in. I asked Bryan along time ago, when they changed the Hawkeye base, that they should still mass produce the stair case and sell it. It would be a great addition to add some other non XM pieces to the rosters. SS Vision or the latest Campell Spider-Man, or custom pieces. I'm thinking of having ARH Hercules customized into Marvel's Herc and SS Vamp into a Scarlet Witch, and I'd need bases for them that match.

Bryan said its a thought thats crossed their minds and something they think about.
Thor57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 03:10 AM   #14
Tavegg
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
Optional Bases would be pretty sweet !!!!!

Have the cab almost completely flatten with Hulk standing on it
Great minds think alike bro.... An amazing concept that I think so many would stand behind. Count me in for this idea if it ever comes to fruition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermetroid View Post
Idk, I think it would be too expensive for something only a few would buy imo. XM already gives us plenty of options anyways lol
See I thought about this.... which is why I made mention of non marvel related accessories. ... The licensing fees alone eat up so much of these statue companies margin.... Imagine marvel having no say in it whatsoever!!! IF the accessories were just cool general objects that meshed well with the statue but had no marvel influence....... I think these types of extras could be so much more affordable then we think.... And I agree with your sentiments about the extra options that are already provided via xm but theres no denying a crushed NYC taxi cab thrown into the mix of the avengers base theme could be so epic! !!!!! IMAGINE being able to customize your own 1/4 scale NYC diorama!!!! Now that's powerful!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
True.... I rather them be working on Brown Wolverine then making trash cans and light posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideShowJoe View Post
This….

SJ

For the purpose of this thread let's pretend a Brown Wolverine already exists. As in let's just say it didn't effect any potential pending characters or future projects...... Would you feel differently? Playing devils advocate here of course

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpsarri View Post
I'm with you, Tavegg. It would be freaking awesome!!!

By the way; nice to find you in a place other than the freak show, buddy.
Thanks for the warm welcome buddy
Tavegg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 11:46 AM   #15
built2shred
Phoenix

I think accessories could be cool, like the taxi idea, but if it caused delays in them releasing their statues then I'm not sure.. If it didn't cause any delays then sure I'm all for it..
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 07:09 PM   #16
XM STUDIOS
Producer
Producer

We are open to any types of accessory ideas . From weapons to sign boards , hydrant to street lamp any thing that can add onto your current collections to make them look better .
XM STUDIOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 07:24 PM   #17
Bobfrog
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XM STUDIOS View Post
We are open to any types of accessory ideas . From weapons to sign boards , hydrant to street lamp any thing that can add onto your current collections to make them look better .
Awesome, welcome guys!
Bobfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 07:32 PM   #18
immortalblade
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

I would like to see a certain generic shield, hammer, and surfboard to go with the Thanos base.
immortalblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 08:03 PM   #19
Tavegg
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by immortalblade View Post
I would like to see a certain generic shield, hammer, and surfboard to go with the Thanos base.
Oh... I like this idea

Or even a rifle for Cap
Tavegg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 09:20 PM   #20
vorpoll
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavegg View Post
Oh... I like this idea

Or even a rifle for Cap
A rifle for the base or for the Cap statue? I vote both.

Unmasked Steve Rodgers head maybe.

Since most of the bases are based on the destruction of NYC how about some Chitauri parts, weapons or armor. They could be used on any of the statues so far. Well Cap, Hulk and Hawkeye at least
vorpoll is offline   Reply With Quote