Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 05-22-2008, 07:01 AM   #1
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

Dragonball Z demo - surprisingly good!

Saw the demo for it on PSN and wasn`t going to bother but I thought what the hell, and it`s actually very good! graphics feel exactly like your playing a cartoon. Also there's plenty of variety in the moves and the combat in general, (it`s great when you take to the air!). The combos are awesome and there a great sense of impact to the punches, Definitely recommend you download and try it
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 08:05 AM   #2
Colossal
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

I really dont understand what happened - I was eagerly waiting for Ninja Gaiden and Hulk as the next two purchases, had no intention of getting Burst Limit.

In fact, I only ever bought Budokai 3 on the PS2, and while it was mad and fun, the fact that almost everyone had the same move sets was really annoying.

Played the demo yesterday, and it just looks beautiful, the best cel-shaded stuff Ive seen so far, the 4 fighters in the demo seemed to have totally different combo attacks and the moves were just great.

Since then, Ive been on DBZ forums and searching the net for new videos, anything to find out more about the game and characters and I havent even watched a single episode of DB ever :-)

One thing Ive seen that I cant do in the demo, is Yamcha's wolf attack, where a large wolf head appears before he does a rising spin attack of some sort, anyone know how to do it?

Oh, and Budokai died a swift death mainly because of the lack of online, but the replay value of this one with online should be great!
Colossal is offline   Reply With Quote