Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > What If?

Old 09-22-2008, 12:27 PM   #141
Makkari1
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
Ok couple things here.

I'm a "Marvel" man but I just happen to believe that Adam would take Thor. So don’t label me please.

And you really shouldn’t pick and choose when you want to pay attention to what is written in the comics. It kind of makes the comics redundant. Should we all just come and ask you what's right and wrong in comics? Because you never seem to be wrong mate
You say you are a Marvel fan (I believe that you are) but you use what most DC fans say that their heroes have over Marvel's and that is speed. I happen to disagree that the speed advantage that DC has is not really there based on what they do in their own comics. I'm just stating what I've seen in DC's own comics mate not following some blind loyalty to Marvel.

No doubt Black Adam is one tough customer and he means business and in fact he is one of my favorite DC characters. He would also give Thor all he could handle but in the end I see Thor winning based on his power set. Of course all of this is just theory and these types of fights are never settled so you have your opinion and I have mine. Of course you can just agree with me a save yourself time replying to meaningless emails or you can enjoy the debate.
Makkari1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:57 PM   #142
Makkari1
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalJordanFan View Post
Of course! I can't believe you people are still going back and forth on this!! Makkari is feeding on this.
So you found me out you've let the cat out of the bag. Of course I'm feeding off this, I love debates.
Makkari1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 06:11 PM   #143
Justin
Jedi Order

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalJordanFan View Post
Of course! I can't believe you people are still going back and forth on this!! Makkari is feeding on this.
What do you mean "you people"
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote