Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 11-10-2019, 03:24 PM   #4131
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

Hi General,
I hope the big man will arrive at your doorstep soon and I think you will be very impressed with the sheer quality and presence of this majestic Maquette.

If you have time please post some pics of Juggernaut after you have unboxed and displayed him; I would love to see how you have displayed Juggernaut in your collection.

Rainer
Force of Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 03:24 PM   #4132
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

Hi General,
I hope the big man will arrive at your doorstep soon and I think you will be very impressed with the sheer quality and presence of this majestic Maquette.

If you have time please post some pics of Juggernaut after you have unboxed and displayed him; I would love to see how you have displayed Juggernaut in your collection.

Rainer
Old 11-10-2019, 03:36 PM   #4133
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

Hi Jinkazama,
Thank you; I am happy to hear that you liked the pics!

The Juggernaut Maquette is an incredible pieece all by itself and if you are going to get it I have no doubt you will be mightily impressed once you have unboxed this behemoth.
That being said I am deeply honored and very happy that the Sideshow crew took their time to sign my base; that was an awesome gesture for which I can never thank them enough!
It shows that Sideshow really has a heart and that they do care for ordinary fans and collectors like you and me; now how cool is that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
Awesome pictures Rainer! [and congrats on having the team at sideshow sign your statue!]
Rainer
Old 11-10-2019, 04:05 PM   #4134
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Force of Nature View Post
Hi General,

If you have tuime please post some pics of Juggernaut after you have unboxed and displayed him; I would love to see how you have displayed Juggernaut in your collection.

Rainer
He should be arriving soon. Had to delay the last payment to the 15th. Money was tight. I can't wait.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 05:47 PM   #4135
Joppula
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Quote:

Awesome! Thank you!
Joppula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 07:10 PM   #4136
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

The texture on this thing is nuts. Best I've ever seen.

And it's polystone? I didn't think it could resolve such fine detail.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 10:56 PM   #4137
TD980
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
The texture on this thing is nuts. Best I've ever seen.

And it's polystone? I didn't think it could resolve such fine detail.
I think it’s Polyresin, one step below polystone
TD980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 06:07 PM   #4138
zulcadore
Frackin!

Can somebody give me informatıon about shipping weight of the juggernaut ( not asking product weight ) , thank you
zulcadore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 06:32 PM   #4139
Igo
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Mr Harbottle and the entire creative team at Sideshow have created history here guys: they have done something great and created something so awesome that
its mark and impact will resonate forever amongst collectors and fans all over the world.
Thank you Sideshow and than you for every member of staff who was involved with this statue: each and everyone of you is a hero in my book!
You are extremely talented with a passion for this great hobbies of ours and for your fans and followers wherever they may be.

I will post a review of this statue within the next couple of days but wanted to share some pictures with you which show how far the kindness and dedication towards their fans
goes within Sideshow.
What do I mean you say?

Well, I mean that the creative people at Sideshow involved with the creation of this outstanding Juggernaut Maquette were kind enough to sign my base!!!!
Oh yeah, how cool is that?

I am really grateful and overwhelmed with gratitude: A big THANK YOU! to Mr Harbottle and his creative team and to everyone within Sideshow!
You guys truly rock and you have made my day big time!

I have taken some quick shots just to give you an idea but the pictures are unfortunately a bit dark.
I will take new pictures with more and better light as soon as the weather is better and will add these to my review.

The Juggernaut has come home guys and he is absolutely flawless and totally impressive!
Thank you Sideshow for bringing the Juggernaut home... you guys did a very impressive job and raised the bar to all new heights
with this Maquette IMHO.
Make Mine Juggernaut... Make Mine Sideshow!

Rainer
Rainer, glad he finally got to the best home imaginable! It was awesome asking the shipping team to specifically hold yours so we could all sign it... we totally ruined their week haha.

But you rule man, your passion for this character is second to none, it means the world to us that this statue means so much to you and we wanted to take that extra step to hopefully make it that much more unique and awesome for yah. Wish we couldve had more people sign it, but the designers live out of country, so you'll just have to settle for me, Will, Casey (painter), Jon (project manager) and Kellam (manufacturing). What an awesome team to work with on this!

Thank YOU again Rainer for all the love and support, stay awesome man! Make it out to SDCC one year so we can buy yah a drink!
Igo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 06:47 PM   #4140
punisher2000
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

GOOD JOB SIDESHOW !!!!! You guys make/made Rainer so happy!
punisher2000 is offline   Reply With Quote