Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > What If?

View Poll Results: Moon Knight vs D1ck Grayson (Nightwing, Batman)
Moon Knight 16 43.24%
D1ck Grayson 21 56.76%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-01-2011, 10:05 AM   #11
metfan923
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkvsAll View Post
if batman can hang with superman

dick would do fine even against a suped up fake batman

plus dick is ridiculously smart and would find a way to take him down
i disagree with this. batman can hang with superman SOMETIMES because, as we know, he's the "big blue boy scout" which means he fights knowing he could easily kill batman, and doesnt want to.

moon knight on the other hand is a brutal guy with no qualms about killing (from my understanding of the character). which means he would fight dick (who's NOT on the same level as batman) all out. I think a moon knight with powers would win, maybe not super easily, but would win.

moon knight without powers, grayson takes the cake

just my opinion
metfan923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 10:10 AM   #12
metfan923
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

actually, i was reading up on him, and apparently he doesnt kill anymore, but he does have a violent state of mind that he is constantly trying to subdue (ie carving off his enemies face), so i still stand by my comment
Old 04-02-2011, 01:23 AM   #13
HulkvsAll
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by metfan923 View Post
actually, i was reading up on him, and apparently he doesnt kill anymore, but he does have a violent state of mind that he is constantly trying to subdue (ie carving off his enemies face), so i still stand by my comment
good points but not what i meant

their is no way batman would beat superman in a one on one fight. i mean batman is smart enough to find weakness in people and defeat them if needed. batman would never fight sups but if sups ever went crazy or out of hand batman would take him down without hesitation and he more then likely has about a dozen ways and plans if the situation arose.

moon knight with powers is obviously stronger then dick but dick is more agile and a lot smarter. he would use moon knights strengths and turn them against him.. moon knight is also a hot head that acts before he thinks. dick would get inside his head easily.

in the end dick would find a way to win.. thats the thing about some dc characters, they don't need powers to be strong, they have natural talent mentally and physically to be on par or better then the super powered friends. not to mention i'm a freaking hulk fan and i'm saying this!!! lol
HulkvsAll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 07:50 PM   #14
HalJordanFan
Ultimates

At least we can all agree that Superman would beat the crap out of the Hulk.....
HalJordanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 09:37 PM   #15
Justin
Jedi Order

MK i think
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 01:35 AM   #16
HulkvsAll
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalJordanFan View Post
At least we can all agree that Superman would beat the crap out of the Hulk.....
haha please we dont want to start this!!!

ill be at it for hours

todays sups doesn't stand a chance sorry

pre-crisis vs world war hulk would be awesome!!!!

doomsday is no hulk and look at what happened to supes
Old 04-03-2011, 10:16 PM   #17
HalJordanFan
Ultimates

Quote:
haha please we dont want to start this!!!

ill be at it for hours

todays sups doesn't stand a chance sorry

pre-crisis vs world war hulk would be awesome!!!!

doomsday is no hulk and look at what happened to supes

LOL! Pre-crisis Superman? He'd knock the WWH into the next universe...
HalJordanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 12:36 AM   #18
HulkvsAll
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalJordanFan View Post
LOL! Pre-crisis Superman? He'd knock the WWH into the next universe...
keep dreaming, supes falls to a green rock every five seconds and you think he can take a beast who made earthquakes with each step he takes?? and gets stronger as time goes on. hmmmmmmmm.

dr. strange would take supes out in like 10 seconds. wwh beat strange when he was possessed by a demon god. i'm sorry no chance.

hell mr. marvel can beat superman and again doomsday who is currently taking out everyone in the dc universe now in the comics.

how about you tell superman to stop crying while walking across the earth in recent comics because he feels useless and pull the stick out of his a$$ and meet the hulk for a little rumble in the jungle.

then we could see whats up.

krystal
Old 04-04-2011, 11:35 AM   #19
metfan923

Quote:
good points but not what i meant

their is no way batman would beat superman in a one on one fight. i mean batman is smart enough to find weakness in people and defeat them if needed. batman would never fight sups but if sups ever went crazy or out of hand batman would take him down without hesitation and he more then likely has about a dozen ways and plans if the situation arose.

moon knight with powers is obviously stronger then dick but dick is more agile and a lot smarter. he would use moon knights strengths and turn them against him.. moon knight is also a hot head that acts before he thinks. dick would get inside his head easily.

in the end dick would find a way to win.. thats the thing about some dc characters, they don't need powers to be strong, they have natural talent mentally and physically to be on par or better then the super powered friends. not to mention i'm a freaking hulk fan and i'm saying this!!! lol
great point. i guess imo, the outcome would depend if dick has prep time, and where they were fighting. in a big open area, it'd be hard for dick to use his agility/acrobatics, but say in a warehouse or something with rafters, etc, he'd prob be able to do some whoopin...

and lets not start the hulk vs superman thing again. haha... but me being pretty neutral in the fight (not a die-hard hulk or supes head), i would have no idea who to pick. i think hulk sometimes due to his infinite strength, but then you factor in supes other powers/speed/reflexes, and itd be hard for hulk to land a punch. so i really have no idea. but i dont want to start any
Old 04-04-2011, 11:49 AM   #20
HulkvsAll
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by metfan923 View Post
great point. i guess imo, the outcome would depend if dick has prep time, and where they were fighting. in a big open area, it'd be hard for dick to use his agility/acrobatics, but say in a warehouse or something with rafters, etc, he'd prob be able to do some whoopin...

and lets not start the hulk vs superman thing again. haha... but me being pretty neutral in the fight (not a die-hard hulk or supes head), i would have no idea who to pick. i think hulk sometimes due to his infinite strength, but then you factor in supes other powers/speed/reflexes, and itd be hard for hulk to land a punch. so i really have no idea. but i dont want to start any
Great points and i would be an awesome match

I completely agree!! when hulks name is mentioned i can't help but duke it out. I love talking about this stuff. they both are awesome and supes is the fist superhero, so he deserves the title of strongest but i have to go with facts.

Krystal