Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > What If?

Old 09-13-2008, 12:05 AM   #21
Tetragrammaton
The Flash

Has Captain Marvel or Black Adam ever been hit by regular lightning in the books?

I'm wondering if this would change them back and forth or if it has to be special "magic" lightning.
Tetragrammaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 12:16 AM   #22
MrYac
Hercules

i don't think it's got anything to do with lightning magical or otherwise, it just happens to take the form of a bolt of lightning when they say the words.
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 12:57 AM   #23
Makkari1
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
i don't think it's got anything to do with lightning magical or otherwise, it just happens to take the form of a bolt of lightning when they say the words.
So what's hitting people when BA step out of the way after he says his access word?
Makkari1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 01:48 AM   #24
isculpt
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Yeah, I think BA has access to a gate of a certain attribute of a god. I.e. he can tap into the power at a whim thats from the god. And I kinda agree about the whole thor is a wuss without his hammer. Without he's just another cape.
isculpt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 05:20 AM   #25
bebohawk
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makkari1 View Post
I know about BA powers and whether or not he shares. The bottom line is that his powers are not his and the gods can pull them at any time.
the gods are ruthless as adam and i think they like when adam go wild like in ww3 cause when marvel when to talk to the gods about adam they back him up and don't listen to marvel and still thor cant take adam in a fist fight even with the hammer thor will fall .
all hail the mighty Adam
bebohawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 07:48 AM   #26
PIP
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebohawk View Post
the gods are ruthless as adam and i think they like when adam go wild like in ww3 cause when marvel when to talk to the gods about adam they back him up and don't listen to marvel and still thor cant take adam in a fist fight even with the hammer thor will fall .
all hail the mighty Adam
i take it you are a big BA fan?
PIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 08:00 AM   #27
HalJordanFan
Ultimates

Jess,

I agree with the Clark holding back theory except he did give it his all the first time around with Doomsday. Oh and for the record Sup's IMO would beat his ass if both were giving their all. For christsakes he's Superman!!!!!
HalJordanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 08:39 AM   #28
Jesse321
Galactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makkari1 View Post
I know about BA powers and whether or not he shares. The bottom line is that his powers are not his and the gods can pull them at any time.
If that was the case, they would have while he was wrecking havoc destroying everything and everyone in sight.
Jesse321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 08:42 AM   #29
Jesse321
Galactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalJordanFan View Post
Jess,

I agree with the Clark holding back theory except he did give it his all the first time around with Doomsday. Oh and for the record Sup's IMO would beat his ass if both were giving their all. For christsakes he's Superman!!!!!
Remember, we're talking revamped Superman here, who's much less powerful than the original Superman ... at this point in time the new Supergirl who has practically all of her original powers is more powerful than Superman ... that's been established several times in the books already.
Jesse321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 08:49 AM   #30
ALPH4T34M
Thunderstrike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse321 View Post
Remember, we're talking revamped Superman here, who's much less powerful than the original Superman ... at this point in time the new Supergirl who has practically all of her original powers is more powerful than Superman ... that's been established several times in the books already.
What?! I've got some catching up to do with regards to Supes.
ALPH4T34M is offline   Reply With Quote