Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 02-01-2019, 02:46 PM   #411
ReTardist
The Herculoids

even as an ex employee, im glad you like her. Arahom is notoriously one of the most controversial dudes in this industry but its moments like these that make me really proud I worked for him.
ReTardist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 02:54 PM   #412
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdragon View Post
Wow thank you so much Augen! It honestly was more difficult than it needed to be to get her assembled, but the end result was more than worth the effort IMO. I'm going to do some more shots of her tonight I think, and I will try to get a shot of her together with Arkhalla
Nice! I mean it and look forward to those photos.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 09:07 PM   #413
stone eagle
Justice League

I got my Arhian Forever EX today and she arrived in great condition. So did the 5 comics and posters.
Bikini top barely holds in place and my sword and shield would not stay on together so I chose to display her with just the sword. So far so good and happy to finally have her.
stone eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 02:57 PM   #414
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

My statue appears to have survived the shipping, but the extras are pretty screwed up. I haven’t even attempted the skirt yet, but the sword doesn’t seem very secure. I really doubt it would hold the shield.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 04:45 PM   #415
stone eagle
Justice League

I used the Facebook video of assembly as a guide and only thing different I did was I assembled the skirt together beforehand to make sure pegs would fit then used a knife blade to pry the peg and hole apart to put skirt around statue. (luckily nothing broke)
For me the sword and shield felt weak when going on but tried it anyway and they fell off. Once I just used sword it went together very firmly, not as strong as dagger on leg though, that was very strong attraction.
stone eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 06:44 PM   #416
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone eagle View Post
I used the Facebook video of assembly as a guide and only thing different I did was I assembled the skirt together beforehand to make sure pegs would fit then used a knife blade to pry the peg and hole apart to put skirt around statue. (luckily nothing broke)
For me the sword and shield felt weak when going on but tried it anyway and they fell off. Once I just used sword it went together very firmly, not as strong as dagger on leg though, that was very strong attraction.
It would be better if the sword was keyed as opposed to just a circle. It would also be better if it would go all the way into the hole instead of being blocked by the hair. Weird engineering.
Old 02-02-2019, 06:58 PM   #417
IXEC
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post
Apparently I might not have to worry about putting this together since they just delivered it, and my wife said the box is heavily damaged, smashed and ripped. She said even the comics were visible and bent to pieces. I declined a photo since I'm at work and it's just going to piss me off more.
Sad to hear about the box....if you don't mind, can I ask which shipper did that...
IXEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 08:07 PM   #418
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

USPS.

On another note, I give up on the skirt. The pieces clearly warped and will not go together at all. Just wasted an hour.

Before anyone asks, I watched the videos, but my pieces simply dont end up in the right spot for the pegs to fit and stay together.
Old 02-02-2019, 08:10 PM   #419
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone eagle View Post
Mine has that issue also, the sword even by itself is not attached well, and I am fairly sure I can't even use the shield with as weak a connection as it is.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 08:11 PM   #420
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post
USPS.

On another note, I give up on the skirt. The pieces clearly warped and will not go together at all. Just wasted an hour.

Before anyone asks, I watched the videos, but my pieces simply dont end up in the right spot for the pegs to fit and stay together.
Sounds like what I went through, did you scratch her up trying too? I should have added some protection for the skin, but it was too late by the time the skirt slipped a few times.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote