Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > CS Moore Studio

Old 05-10-2006, 10:52 PM   #1
toe
Alpha Flight

WTB: PITT ZOYVOD PEWTER by Moore

Hi. I have been a long time Pitt fan and also a big Dale Keown artwork fan. I am looking for a Zoyvod Pewter to complete my pewter collection. Please PM if you have one and also how much you would want for it. Thanks.
toe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 11:08 PM   #2
MONSTER
Modzilla
Super Moderator

You just missed one on ebay that sold with 2 Pitt pewter pieces.
Old 05-10-2006, 11:32 PM   #3
toe
Alpha Flight

i was watching it but it went to high up for me. I already have the two Pitt pewter, and so i just need the Zoyvod. Hopefully someone can help.
Old 05-10-2006, 11:34 PM   #4
MONSTER
Modzilla
Super Moderator

I am always searching for Keown stuff so I will keep an eye out for you. Those don't seem to pop up very often.
Old 05-10-2006, 11:54 PM   #5
Zoyvod
Death is hereditary.

There was also a gold PITT pewter, and a gem stone edition of the Zoyvod pewter released.
Zoyvod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 12:30 AM   #6
toe
Alpha Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoyvod
There was also a gold PITT pewter, and a gem stone edition of the Zoyvod pewter released.
What?!!!! okay, i guess i have a long way to go. any idea where i can get them?
Old 05-11-2006, 12:41 AM   #7
toe
Alpha Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONSTER
I am always searching for Keown stuff so I will keep an eye out for you. Those don't seem to pop up very often.
Thanks Monster.
Old 05-11-2006, 01:48 AM   #8
Zoyvod
Death is hereditary.

Since these pewter figures were sold through the old Clayburn Moore's website. I do not think there is a chance of finding it through a dealer, but you could if you want to try typing up a letter. Then mass e-mail it to the various dealers asking if they might have the PITT pewter somewhere in their old inventory. I personally did the exact same thing when I was searching for the PITT watch.

In the long run looking for it on eBay is the better bet. Also on eBay you can make a “Want It Now" post describing the item you looking for, and then a dealer might contact if he has one.

I personally will search around the web to see if I can locate one. The thing I noticed with PITT merchandise it seems Australia dealers from time to time have PITT oddities. The only way I can explain this was based on the fact the PITT Trading cards where manufactured in Australia by Intrepid and maybe the locals where able to purchase these cards. So you might also want to look for Australia comic book stores on the internet.

I hope this helps.
Old 05-11-2006, 03:38 AM   #9
toe
Alpha Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoyvod
Since these pewter figures were sold through the old Clayburn Moore's website. I do not think there is a chance of finding it through a dealer, but you could if you want to try typing up a letter. Then mass e-mail it to the various dealers asking if they might have the PITT pewter somewhere in their old inventory. I personally did the exact same thing when I was searching for the PITT watch.

In the long run looking for it on eBay is the better bet. Also on eBay you can make a “Want It Now" post describing the item you looking for, and then a dealer might contact if he has one.

I personally will search around the web to see if I can locate one. I thing I noticed with PITT merchandise it seems Australia dealers from time to time have PITT oddities. The only way I can explain this was based on the fact the PITT Trading cards where manufactured in Australia by Intrepid and maybe the locals where able to purchase these cards. So you might also want to look for Australia comic book stores on the internet.

I hope this helps.
Thanks alot for the infos . i really want to collect all Pitt items. Speaking of the watch, i saw one on ebay not too long ago. Hope still there. Oh yeah, Zoyvod, do you collect the shirts as well?
Old 05-11-2006, 11:17 AM   #10
Zoyvod
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by student_toe5
Thanks alot for the infos . i really want to collect all Pitt items. Speaking of the watch, i saw one on ebay not too long ago. Hope still there. Oh yeah, Zoyvod, do you collect the shirts as well?
I own the shirts, but I honestly don’t look at them as being a part of my collection. Just like the skateboards that where produced I really feel they where not meant to be looked at as a collectible. A long time ago I was outbid on just the laminate that showcased PITT (This was the art work that was placed on the skateboard.) that to me was art not a recreational activity. I still kick myself for losing that auction. I personally wish I could find the original preliminary art work that was used to make the shirts, and skateboards that I dream of adding to my collection.